App description: Chronos Gear is an addictive Connect-3 puzzle RPG game that features awesome hand-drawn Manga Art and an epic Time Travel storyline.

----------------------------------------------
"New And Noteworthy" - US iTunes

Reached Top 15 Puzzle Game in:
Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand

Reached Top 15 RPG Game in:
United States, United Kingdom, Italy, New Zealand, Indonesia, Turkey, Austria

USER SAYS

"Despite the light-hearted script and colourful visuals, chronoSgear is a riveting and mentally challenging proposition that skilfully melds two genres into a cohesive and enjoyable experience"
~ www.pocketgamer.co.uk (Damien McFerran)

" I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS GAME......like seriously, I'm lovin' it (McDonalds might get mad xP). When I first saw the screenshots on TA I thought it was another match-3 game...boy was I wrong, and in a way that absolutely blew my mind. First, I love the graphics and in-game visuals. The character portraits are very well-drawn, kudos to your fabulous visual design team. The core gameplay itself is simple to grasp when playing for the first time but extremely difficult to master, which is a great thing. You have included many additional components such as a variety in unit type and class, as well as the soul cards which add another level of depth to the overall game. All in all, an outstanding SRPG in a very pretty package. "
~ TouchArcade forumer(ChocoVanilla)

VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl2rDV7_exY

FEATURES

STORY AND TWO-PLAYER MODE:
As the user progresses in story mode, both the hero and enemys units are unlocked and useable in two-player mode! Complete the game and unlock the final boss!

AMAZING MANGA ART GRAPHICS
Beautifully hand drawn Manga-Style cut scenes and characters portraits.

STUNNING SKILL EFFECTS FOR EACH UNITS
Visually stunning skill effects for each units which are divided into 4 distinctive classes: Core, Greater, Ultimate and Hero

CONNECT-3 BATTLE PUZZLE:
The battlefield is divided into top (Enemy) and bottom (Yours). The objective is to battle through enemy territory into the "Soul Zone." Attacking the Soul Zone weakens the enemy's soul. Users can execute basic attacks by vertically matching 3 same color Core Units. By horizontally matching 3 Core Units they can also build defensive walls against enemy attacks.

HERO AND HIS SOUL SKILLS:
Players must match any 2 identical Core Units with a Hero to form a basic Hero Unit attack. If they can match their color to a Soul Card, the Hero Units will strike fear into the hearts of the enemy with a deadly Soul SKILL Attack!

STORYLINE:
Your name is Starck, and you're a lieutenant in the powerful Amici Mafia family. You weren't born into the life, like so many other family members. The Amici took you under their wing 10 years ago; right after your mother was murdered in cold blood.

You were scared and confused, but even at that young age you were quick to learn what it took to earn the trust and respect of "The Family." Now that you've fought your way to the top, the worst has happened yet again.

General Vincenti, the Amici's long time rival and sworn enemy, has taken down your adoptive family; and now you're on a mission of revenge. This is the most important contract of your career, and if you succeed, you could very well undo the evil that has befallen your family.

You must travel back in time and assassinate Vincenti before he comes to power.

Can the time-traveled assassination be as simple as it sounds?

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
What's New In Version 1.03
New Features
- Color Blindness support
- Undo last move for idle units
- Lower random enemy encounter frequency

Bug Fixes
- Repeating tutorial
- Light does not dim during gameplay
- AI randomly picks up unit and does not move
- HP Randomly reduce to 18 during boss battle
- Extended HP during Med boss battle
10-06-2010, 10:47 PM
1.99 > 0.99
10-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Game Impressions

Hey guys,

Bought this game yesterday, my heart sank when i saw the sale occur 2 hours after that

Anyway, i need help against vicenti. Spent the past hour trying to beat him, all in vain. I even tried playing with all assassins and all sorts of funky strategies lol.

Spoilers below!

No matter what I do it seems i can't survive long enough to take out the main body. When I tried taking the other 2 arms out first, i can barely get a few hits in before I run out of health. I tried using the devourer to replenish my health but it takes way too long to charge. When i attempted to charge at the main body i died before i could do much, not a whole lot of difference lol.

I'm currently lvl 7, am i too low lvled?

Any tips would really be appreciated. Thanks!

10-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Already went back up to 1.99 :O Oh well.. was going to buy it :P
10-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leelim81 View Post
Hi minteyface, we actually have an internal debate about this in our team. We were deciding the "penalty" for losing. So this is option we opt for since it is not too heavy but still a bit bothersome.
The penalty for losing is having to redo the fight! Right now I can't recommend this game to anyone because of your philosophies of wanting to keep in annoying features. I hope losing money will make you change your point-of-view.
10-22-2010, 11:42 PM
I really like the gameplay, and even the levelling up RPG aspect, its the story and adventuring that isn't gelling too well with me. Wondering if there is Amy freeplay mode unlocked, or if there will ever be an adventurless update. Something where we can still level up and customize teams, and battle, but everything else is streamlined in menus, and without the story.

Edit: just noticed quick play in the menu ... *facepalm*

Best: Above, Squareball, forget-me-not, 1-bit ninja, Heroes of Kalevala, Mirror's Edge, Rat on a Skateboard, Final Freeway

Last edited by Vinvy; 10-22-2010 at 11:48 PM.
02-17-2013, 11:00 AM
This game is AWESOME!!! Even this is a copy of M&M, but i had fun playing this!! I hope the sequel will see the sunlight though..
02-18-2013, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
This came first didn't it
Nope, M&M clash of heores came first on DS december 2009.. This came december 2010.. Even so, they made their own characters and units, and interesting storyline!! I hope they'll continue this game and innovate the gameplay..
02-18-2013, 08:05 AM
Way to necro... but yeah, this game's actually pretty good, but it was a bit imbalanced if i remember correctly. Just dont quote me on that... it's been a while since i played this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-18-2013, 08:41 AM
This game devs is the devs for West Legends that'll be releasing this thursday, so they seems pretty active.. I hope they didn't forget this game..

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Gods Eater Burst, MP3RD HD, Grand Knights Story, Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Waiting For: Digimon Re: Digitize Fan Translation
Officially moved to android