App description: Get ready for the most exhilarating handheld racing experience!
Race your dream car in UR Racing!
Fasten your seat belt and take the control of your extremely powerful car!
You have mastered acceleration, braking and steering!
Don't forget that the Drift is your friend!

For people who love racing games,racing simulation games,and everything related to car games!

KEY FEATURES
- Cutting edge 3D graphics
- Smooth and realistic car handling
- 18 different cars to choose from
- Very detailed environments
- Incredible arcade physics
- Spectacular SFX

GAMEPLAY
- Tilt to steer
- Touch right screen to accelerate
- Touch left screen to slow down
05-15-2014, 11:30 AM
Here's an in game screenshot.
Actually it IS a full racing game with okay graphics (but nowhere near like in the screenshots) but horrible handling, AI and SFX. Car physics are also kind of a joke. They are jumping over each other when they colide and this kind of weird stuff :/
I wasn't able to be competitive due to the horrible controls. My position was always ?/8 o_O

It's made in Unity but lacks a lot of polish. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (318.9 KB, 36 views)
05-15-2014, 12:01 PM
Wonder if they're licensed cars...

05-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Is the the TouchArcade bot retarded? Nevermind it's a bot. I hadn't seen it in a while and thought it was taken away. It's always posting these games that either suck, are scams, or take up off other big name games.
05-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
Is the the TouchArcade bot retarded? Nevermind it's a bot. I hadn't seen it in a while and thought it was taken away. It's always posting these games that either suck, are scams, or take up off other big name games.
I actually started the thread using the function in the touch arcade app that automatically starts a discussion and posts it as a bot.
I thought I would post it because I was unaware of the dev and I did think the game looked quite nice. Thankfully others pointed out that this is not the case.
05-15-2014, 03:59 PM
Wow, a nice scam tag! That is cool.
05-15-2014, 09:54 PM
Wonder where's the dev now?
Probably laughing in front of his PC because the bucks he's making with this one.
BTW: Thanks Nekku for the imps and REAL screenshots
05-16-2014, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekku View Post
Here's an in game screenshot.
Actually it IS a full racing game with okay graphics (but nowhere near like in the screenshots) but horrible handling, AI and SFX. Car physics are also kind of a joke. They are jumping over each other when they colide and this kind of weird stuff :/
I wasn't able to be competitive due to the horrible controls. My position was always ?/8 o_O

It's made in Unity but lacks a lot of polish. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Maybe this was his attempt at a real game, still I think we should all avoid anything from this dev, he's not right in the head.