App description: WARNING! This game is full of addictive gameplay, thrilling chases, epic aerial battles, monsters, perilous platform challenges, mind-twisting puzzles, stinking farts, power-ups, epic adventures, mushrooms, awesome silly hats, fake noses and a really stupid fennec fox. Use caution if you are allergic to fun, farts or are at risk of taking life too seriously.

5/5 My nine year old son was invited to play Farting Felix to help with this game review. Unfortunately, he had to fight me for possession of the iPod.
- PandDmom

Farting Felix is an easy to learn, difficult to master game for both iPhone and iPad!

5/5 I think youll be surprised. I was really shocked how a game which looked simple, actually had me playing for hours and hours.
- gulliveruk

5/5 Great fun for kids and adults alike. If you cant enjoy a farting fox, then youre not getting enough joy out of life.
- Appfficionado

5/5 Addictive, challenging, perfect!!!
- Pourya

5/5 EPIC Game!
- Pegzita

Guide Felix through four epic adventures as he runs, jumps and farts his way through ridiculous and very challenging levels. Challenge your friends to beat your highscores or climb the world charts to be the best EVER!

Features:

100% Free!
Easy to play, difficult to master gameplay!
No network connection needed to play!
Plays in 60 fps ( Farts Per Second )!
Get chased by a hungry monster in The Hills!
Fight off hordes of angry farmers in The Desert!
Conquer the ancient mysteries of The Temple!
Solve brain-mashing laser puzzles in The Factory!
Master the game with 89 Objectives!
Customise Felix with unlockable outfits!
Unleash 12 awesome power-ups!
Retina Display Support
Game Center Leaderboards

Have any problems, questions or suggestions? Ask us on twitter, facebook or at hello@fartingfelix.com

Echoseven's comments:

Quote:
Price: $2.59 (USD $1.99)
Download Size: 70.2 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Quote:
Farting Felix is a genre-bending arcade game about a loveable little hero on a big adventure!

Join Felix as he runs, jumps and farts on an epic quest to collect the Magic Stardust Balls from across the world! Will he collect them all and have his wish granted by Lord Stardust? Only you can decide!

Farting Felix features challenging, varied gameplay and hours of replay value. Each world offers unique gameplay and challenges to master!
 Thrilling chases, epic aerial battles, perilous maze, mind-twisting puzzles and more!

Complete missions, overcome dangers and unlock exciting new worlds in this addictively fun, insanely silly, genre-bending game!

Features:
4 Unique worlds, each with their own gameplay genre and mechanics!
Get chased by a hungry monster in The Hills!
Fight off hordes of angry farmers in The Desert!
Conquer the ancient mysteries of The Temple!
Solve brain-mashing laser puzzles in The Factory!
Easy to play, difficult to master gameplay!
Master the game with 89 Objectives!
Customise Felix with unlockable outfits!
Unleash awesome powerups!
Optimised for iPhone 5
Retina Display Support
Game Center Leaderboards

06-26-2014, 04:09 AM
Just a quick heads up that Farting Felix is now available internationally!