SlotZ Racer HD (Free update, Universal)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Zwilnik, Jan 5, 2012.

1. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Cool thanks. I'll keep an eye out on Facebook.

2. findus

findus Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Italy
    I hope the update comes out soon this game I can not wait :)

3. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Very quiet regarding this game. Any news anyone. This will be instabuy when it arrives!

4. Zwilnik

Zwilnik Well-Known Member

Lots of news once it happens but doing multiple projects at the moment. Will be posting info here and on our Facebook page as things happen though, so check both ;)

5. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Hey guys, just wondering how this is coming along? Anxiously waiting!

6. Zwilnik

Anxiously coding :)

Got an Elgato Game Capture HD now, so hopefully some preview vids at some point soon.

7. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Excellent!

8. Zwilnik

9. Zwilnik

Adam's tonsillitis and last minute bugs allowing, will be submitting the final build to Apple on Friday :)

10. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Great news! (Not the tonsillitis), look forward to it. Can I just check, this is an update, not a new game? (Sorry to say, but I deleted to make room), but I will be re installing to make sure I see the update as soon as it hits.

11. Zwilnik

It's actually a new game app-wise as we're relaunching SlotZ Racer on the Strange Flavour label and it's been re-written from the ground up for all the new devices and latest iOS tricks (which means it'll be iOS 5.1 and up only).

The good news is that it's going to be a free app with IAP, where all the content that was in the original SlotZ Racer is completely free and there are two car packs with extra cars that also unlock the Pro Tune mode and the Car Editor.

If you bought the original version of SlotZ Racer. Make sure it's installed (you'll need to do the re-download via iCloud feature if it's not as it's been removed from the App Store) and run it at least once as SlotZ Racer 2 will then detect it and unlock some goodies just for veteran players, such as a particularly mental car and the Pro Tune/Car Editor modes.

12. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Woooohooooo sweet can't wait. :D