Battle gems - created by people from battleon

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by christopherrocs, Feb 18, 2014.

1. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    #1 christopherrocs, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
    Hi all, anyone who has been waiting for an aqw port, you mAy be semi-happy with this. Some developers from battleon entertainment have been working on a new game called battle gems. It will be a gem turning game, but it seems pretty cool, you will have pets that will attac, spells, stuff like that. There will be timers from what I've read, but you can pay to be a "founder" which will achieve you a special class in aqw, get some cool stuff and there will no longer be timers. They said you can get EVERY ITEM IN THE GAME AT ONE TIME, which I think Is really cool. It ran pretty slow on an iPhone 4 so an iPod or iPhone 3GS may have trouble running this sadly:( but it looks really cool, they said if the normal adventure quest had siblings, this would be like a "big brother" it was submitted to apple but sent back, and they will be sending It back soon, so i would say the soonest It will be released is 2 weeks from now. Looks really cool, they also have what looks to be an infinity blade clone coming after that, I'll post that thread later, ill post screenshots momentarily. I don't know how expensive "founder" will be, probably not to much, but we will see. If you haven't tried they're flash games, I highly recommend them, especially aqw. But they also have mech quest, dragonfable, and adventure quest, or battleon.

2. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    I don't know how to post screenshots #