Aves, What Level can you get to ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TheBioReplicant, Sep 21, 2009.

1. TheBioReplicant

TheBioReplicant Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Ok, I'm very curious, could you please post what the highest level you've achieved on Aves is ? From the initial reviews, some people cannot get past level 3, some are, after a day, to level 19.

THere seems to be a very huge spectrum of skills out there on gamers.

2. Negamaki

Negamaki Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Sounds like a deal... I have to spend $15 on an iTunes card to spend a measly dollar on a game and if I manage to beat the challenge I get $1500.. Something that sounds easy but most likely is near impossible haha - if you, the developer, can't do it than who can?! Knowing this large community, somebody will beat the challenge.

3. TheBioReplicant

Sep 18, 2009
    Somebody will... but it will take a while. Its hard, but possible. I have to make sure this is kosher legally though as it might be construed as a lottery.

4. spazmatraz007

spazmatraz007 Member

Sep 21, 2009
    you'll really give $1500? Im guessing this is just a ploy to get more downloads... sorry, im not convinced you'll stick to your promise!

5. Turbo-Zed

Turbo-Zed Well-Known Member

#5 Turbo-Zed, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2009

I beat the game in one day it's a realy good game the last level gave me some trouble though great games I love the
    GHOST sound program
    u guys set the future in programming for iPhone/iPod touch games
    good work guys

6. TheBioReplicant

Sep 18, 2009
    You BEAT The game!!! Wow.

7. Turbo-Zed

Turbo-Zed Well-Known Member

The game is realy good
    but I realy don't like the sound of the bird getting hit by the arrow like a real bird dieing pretty sad wen u think bout it

8. Free

Free Active Member

Sep 20, 2009
    game dev
    In the garage
    Wow, that's great! And you didn't run out of tape while you were video taping it? ;-)

9. ctay

ctay Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2010
    looking for a physics strategy game, is this one?