Dev Needed for Custom Blog App

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Tap Dat App, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Tap Dat App

Tap Dat App Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Professional Actor
    In the App Store
    Hey I'm looking for a developer that can make an app for my blog, it really doesn't have to be anything too special. Just a cool look and feel with my logo and a constantly updating linked-RSS feed. Ads would be good too because I plan on making the app available for free, so at least we would get money from the advertising. I would be willing to pay the developer in advertisement proceeds and with instant occasional free voucher codes for certain apps as other developers grant me with them.

I'm looking forward to a great partnership! If you are a developer and you think you could take a stab at this, or if you know someone who is a developer that you think could help me out, please leave a comment! Thanks

2. kohjingyu

kohjingyu Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Student/Developer
    Singapore
    I think I could do this. You just need an RSS feed from your blog's posts right?

But would there be any need for contracts or NDAs? I hope not, since this IS a free app...

PM me if you want to do this app and talk about it.

Thanks. :)

3. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    I don't mind putting something together. Give me an email to send the project to.

- James
    Bullet Development