FAADVip

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Chikon, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Chikon

Chikon New Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Stay far far away from this site.

FAADVip asks you to download and review apps for a couple of cents each, eventually you can save up and you should be able to redeem it for payment.

However, after I got my credits high enough to request payment, I have seen no sign of the payment at all. The site says the wait is 5 days yet it has been 2 weeks since I've made the request. You can try customer support but guess what? You can send 7 emails over the span of a week, and guess how many of them they will respond to?

NONE!

They ignore you and just steal your cash.

FAADVip is a scam and although the site may look decently designed, in the end you will get NOTHING for your time.

Just a heads up.

2. Schroedinger

Schroedinger New Member

Oct 23, 2010
    This is absolutely true. I bought apps through them and spent significant time writing thoughtful reviews of the apps. I build up a fair amount of points, and finally requested a small payout of $5 from my credits probably 4 months ago. The never paid out, never responded to customer service, and a few days ago now the site has disappeared entirely. I spent money, and time and was scammed.

3. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    I think people like FAAD giving people the incentive to download apps and review them is terrible. It's just not right. People download a game and without playing it review it then delete it. Now this game has got a 5 star review and the person/player has not even played it. It's a bit like those point things in Coin Dozer. You download a game and get points only to delete the game again. It's a bit of a joke if you ask me.