Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-03-2013, 10:07 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
From a cursory look, given that this game appears to be loaded with IAP, I would be willing to bet that that is the reason for lack of single player. They want you to feel compelled to pay money to compete; not content to pot balls for fun on your own.
It's basically Zynga Poker. You get a load of free coins every day and can claim more when a timer runs down (every hour I think). If you just want to play in the lowest league then you shouldn't need to pay anything, but naturally there is a shop with additional cues to unlock, some of which cost up to 1,000,000 credits or 17.49 in real money, which is frankly ridiculous.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:58 AM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 03-05-2013, 04:58 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Do the different cues have different attributes?
Old 07-23-2013, 10:07 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

You should make the app free and to where we can play our Facebook friends because I was having trouble connecting with my friends so
Old 10-04-2013, 07:13 PM

Game is free now, but still no offline play. There is a button for it, but it's not a workable one.

And then to connect with Facebook they want access to just about everything, including your birthday.

Those are two things I hate in games, so it's delete time for me.
Old 10-06-2013, 03:26 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
...and this exists where? No results for me on the store or on AppShopper.
Nah, that's for Android.
Old 10-06-2013, 03:54 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
From a cursory look, given that this game appears to be loaded with IAP, I would be willing to bet that that is the reason for lack of single player. They want you to feel compelled to pay money to compete; not content to pot balls for fun on your own.
As usual, bloodhound Gabrien smells out the IAP once again!
It IS loaded with it! Buying xtras like the mini game prize wheel and the scratchers cost real money. This dev is greedy as all hell! It takes forever to buy and download scratchers and spins. Loads a long time for sure, and the payoffs seem fixed. On the scratchers, before it was $.99 to get 5 scratchers, and you could win big! Now the dev is charging DOUBLE that for $1.99 and fixed it so you just waste your money cause most of the time you don't win anything and when you do, it's a small amount! What a big disappointment because this really is a good pool game, but ruined by its constant freezing up for long periods and makes some people quit and win while others lose. I admit, I've been on both sides of it. You lose your money, you must either buy outright or win with scratchers. It's gonna cost you! And you gotta keep paying. Seems like mostly middle eastern players from Arab countries play this. You never seen names like that before anywhere. Muslim dudes with towel heads abound! I was playing this almost every day 'til they started to double charged for the scratchers. Now I'm sick of the constant money grab and have deleted it! Good riddance. Not getting any more of my money! (this should be boycotted.) teach these idiots a lesson!