Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-09-2014, 05:27 PM

Easy money throughout the game: Milk your crew-mates on the Ebon Hawk for consumables (Mission for Spikes, Zaalbar for grenades, etc.), put them in the storage container in the cargo hold when they say you've got enough (so you can get more), then go to Yavin to sell at boosted prices.
Old 06-21-2014, 01:07 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Well, I seem to have somewhat of a problem. •••Spoiler:  I was breaking into the sith base on Manaan, and of course a fight happened now I'm under arrest. Is there any way to complete the trailed without being executed? My last save was close to an hour before that, so I'd like to not go back that far.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:35 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Well, I seem to have somewhat of a problem. •••Spoiler:  I was breaking into the sith base on Manaan, and of course a fight happened now I'm under arrest. Is there any way to complete the trailed without being executed? My last save was close to an hour before that, so I'd like to not go back that far.
Hope this helps... •••Spoiler:  http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3375/t255074-arrested-on-manaan-help/
Old 06-24-2014, 09:39 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
•••Spoiler:  It is indeed possible to get out of that mess without getting killed. I don't remember what exact dialogue choices I did but you need to have rescued the Selkath inside from turning dark,and then that'll make everything MUCH easier. Or you can jump through the hoops of lying to them. I usually say the Sith invited me in so it looks like they attempted to ambush me. Hope that helps
Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM

The controls would be perfect if it were possible to move and pan the camera at the same time (using both your thumbs, left for movement and right for panning). As it is, walking and looking around are done with the same finger, making moveving feel rather clunky. Please implement this feature Aspyr, I'm sure many of us would appreciate it!
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM

Double post, sorry!
Old Yesterday, 03:24 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMLS View Post
The controls would be perfect if it were possible to move and pan the camera at the same time (using both your thumbs, left for movement and right for panning). As it is, walking and looking around are done with the same finger, making moveving feel rather clunky. Please implement this feature Aspyr, I'm sure many of us would appreciate it!
You get used to the touch controls after a while,I'd say an hour or so of play time.