★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The TOFTT Team

01-18-2009, 01:29 AM
The TOFTT Team

After the fun that came down with the app Rate My Kiss, I thought that we should follow in Dorfdad's bagged footsteps and take one for the team. This would involve picking up a team that none of us really wants, but we're so intrigued by it that we have to know how it plays (Tapping the Dead might have been a qualifier for me).

I would like to see who would step up and be a member of the TOFTT (Take One For The Team) Team... And, yes, I realize that technically that would mean that the word "team" is used back to back. But that adds to the strangeness of the the group.

So if you're interested you can sign up and agree to at some point TOFTT on a game if there is enough demand from the team. These should be for games that are in the lower price range so that nobody feels like they're obligated to shell out a bunch of money on a crappy app just to TOFTT.

The person would then make sure that a full review of the game is put out for the rest of us to see. Where possible a video would be made, but it'll be hard to follow in the wake of the Masked Kisser. Then we would try to go through the whole TOFTT Team before someone has to endure the ordeal a second time.

So who will stand up and TOFTT? I put my hat in the ring and stand ready to do my part for the good of all TouchArcade.

TOFTT'ers Unite!
01-18-2009, 01:33 AM
Lounge. But yeah, I join.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread

01-18-2009, 01:45 AM
I dont get what ur tryin to say here. Do u wnat us to like buy and review stupid apps and call ourselves a toftt member? Someone explain this
01-18-2009, 01:56 AM
Send a message via AIM to KindredSpirit Send a message via Skype™ to KindredSpirit
yea sure, i guess ill join the TOFTT Team, give me an app to review (as long as it doesn't involve getting intimate with my itouch).
01-18-2009, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindredSpirit View Post
yea sure, i guess ill join the TOFTT Team, give me an app to review (as long as it doesn't involve getting intimate with my itouch).
Rate My Kiss 2: French Edition

Last edited by tunawrap; 01-18-2009 at 02:43 AM.
01-18-2009, 02:25 AM
Send a message via AIM to s0mah Send a message via Yahoo to s0mah
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickWit View Post
So who will stand up and TOFTT? I put my hat in the ring and stand ready to do my part for the good of all TouchArcade.

TOFTT'ers Unite!
I'll take part in this. I frequently buy worthless apps even when I know they are worthless. I have no problem blowing a buck or two for the betterment of others.
01-18-2009, 02:34 AM
I will since I started the Rate My Kiss thread.

In fact, I'll go next!

The "Rate My Kiss" thread:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...?threadid=3937

Last edited by schplurg; 01-18-2009 at 02:36 AM.
01-18-2009, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickWit View Post

TOFTT'ers Unite!
Ill do it. Rate my kiss was a kick a$$ thread!

Plus+: Icewraithe
Tester for: Legion of Amon, 7x SECRET, many more
01-18-2009, 03:24 AM
I'd take one for the team.

I've been away for awhile, but I'm back.
01-18-2009, 05:55 AM
I'll TOFTT too

How do we know when it's our turn?

Twitter: @Zincous