Psychological Horror Games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Dr. Deviation, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Dr. Deviation

Dr. Deviation Active Member

Jan 13, 2012
    #1 Dr. Deviation, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
    I know there've been many different threads asking for iOS horror games. But I've never really seen one that struck the right chord for me. So does anyone have any psychological horror games to recommend? I'm talking about games like:

Gratitude in advance!

2. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Lol, I just wasted 11 minutes of my life watching that!! Lol! You seriously want to walk down 563 flights of stairs in a game for 11 minutes? I think we could have done with the end bit a lot sooner.
    I'll admit the final bit is freaky. But I can't believe ud want to sit down at the end of a day pull out your iOS device..and do that! Lol each to their own.
    Not really having a go, it's rather different.

Anyway, I know there was some game released last year that was sort of a 3d not so open world....sorry cant remember the name of it but it was meant to be sort of spooky. Never played it, just saw there were some probs with it and not my thing anyway. It was quite anticipated...sorry I don't know the name.
    Also there's some sort of zombie fps 3d type coming out soon. It's in the upcoming thread but hasn't been talked about for a while I don't think. That's it from me.

3. Dr. Deviation

Dr. Deviation Active Member

Jan 13, 2012
    In all seriousness though, the point of the SCP thing was not to "walk down some stairs" but rather to elicit feelings of paranoia and fear. Those are the feelings I'm looking for.

4. nicolasgb

nicolasgb Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Co-founder at HereWeGames : http://www.facebook.co
    Paris, France
    I mentioned Ellie in another thread just now.

Not sure that's what you're looking for but you should definitely play it if you haven't already. Finish it and you'll see what I mean...

5. FeNoMeN

FeNoMeN Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    is this horror video from first post new upcoming iphone game?

6. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009