Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-08-2013, 09:08 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Thanks for the update, Zack. It has definitely made the power-ups more accessible. However, I'm having a problem with the permanent upgrades, one and two hit protections. I've purchased the one hit protection twice now, at $3,500. It seems to last a certain amount of time, then it's as if I never bought it. And the 2 hit protection's price goes up and down, I've seen it at $3,500 and $7,000. Just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks again, and good luck with school and stuff.
Yeah, updates awesome! I've noticed your creeping up closer to me on the leader boards though.

I just bought the two permanent hearts upgrade as soon as I could for $7000. Once I did that the ability to purchase the one heart upgrade disappears. You must be experiencing some kind of weird bug, I guess.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:09 AM

My two heart upgrade disappeared as soon as I closed and opened the game. Now I've lost $7000.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:19 AM
iPhone 5

Double heart is $7,000 normally, $3,500 if you have already purchased a single heart (half the price). I'm extremely sorry to hear about the lost money and glitches! Everyone who lost money will be receive their losings (and more) back in next week's update! There are conflicts with the game's save file (as it detects cheating), and I assume it thought permanent power ups made the game think you were modifying it as you're supposed to lose your purchases after 3 plays with it.

Old 05-09-2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackbanack View Post
Double heart is $7,000 normally, $3,500 if you have already purchased a single heart (half the price). I'm extremely sorry to hear about the lost money and glitches! Everyone who lost money will be receive their losings (and more) back in next week's update! There are conflicts with the game's save file (as it detects cheating), and I assume it thought permanent power ups made the game think you were modifying it as you're supposed to lose your purchases after 3 plays with it.

Don't worry about it, thanks for making updates so quickly even while going to school.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:02 PM

New update is out and fixes a bunch of bugs. Time for me to try and reclaim that #1 spot on the leaderboards.