Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 04-22-2014, 02:08 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Heads up: Massive amount of text behind the spoiler tag.

Name: Donny Uwais
Job: A Swat Team Member from New York.
Style: Lucha Libre, with Silat influence
Backstory: Donny grew up as a first generation national to a family of Indonesian immigrants. When he was a kid, Donny would watch the matches of El Santo as well as his many films. Donny resolved to emulate the icon and learn wrestling. He would visit a gym where there was a former luchador who was more than happy to teach him the ways of the ring. Developing a sense of justice after finding out that •••Spoiler:   his father fled Jakrata to escape a rival crime boss' threat to rub him and his family out in a full blown turf war. Donny decided to travel to Jakrata and become and officer in order to make due on his family's mistakes. Faced with a blood fued and a corrupt preicent , Donny had to learn a bit of Silat. Armed with this combined knowledge and skill , resolving to fix the errors his father made , Donny fights on to free Jakrata from the crime lords who now rule it.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:08 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Maybe this is off topic... but I remember that awesomely campy Street Fighter movie. I guess that shows how well the story with these brawlers holds up when you remove the gameplay. The character backgrounds were always amusing though.

Last edited by undeadcow; 04-22-2014 at 02:10 AM..
Old 04-22-2014, 03:09 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Maybe this is off topic... but I remember that awesomely campy Street Fighter movie. I guess that shows how well the story with these brawlers holds up when you remove the gameplay. The character backgrounds were always amusing though.

I was a huge Street fighter 2 fan and the only thing I could stand about that movie was looking at kylie the Street Fighter 2 animation movies were a good bit better though and I really don't usually watch those things.