Ideas for KAIROSOFT games? (And poll for fav)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jarrod2011, Oct 28, 2011.

?

What is the best Kairosoft game?

1. Game Dev Story

66.7%
  2. Hot Springs Story

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mega Mall Story

13.3%
  4. Gran Prix Story

20.0%
  5. Pocket Academy Story

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Cruise Line Story

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Pocket League Story

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jarrod2011

Jarrod2011 Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Student
    I have put a ton of thought into new kairosoft games here are some of my suggestions! Please post any of your ideas guys and give me feedback/ ideas for the my ideas!!!!

1) Air-Port Story (Airport Sim, Try to become the best airport in the world. Along the way upgrade planes, faculty, terminals, and etc.)

2) Football Story (Kairosoft thus far has done a amazing job with Gran Prix Story and what I have played of the demo of Pocket League Story. Who is stopping them from releasing other popular sports? I would love to see Football, Tennis, Golf, Basketball, bass fishing, and perhaps swimming. There are so many possibilities when it comes to sports genres)

3) Restaurant Story (Hire chefs with top skills. Decorate your restaurant, hire staff. Ability to purchase recipes, and an option to make a signature themed restaurant. I mean like be able to chose the theme. Chinese/fast-food/italian joint/burger shack)

4) NASA/Space Story (Hire astronauts, venture to different planets, be able to fight creatures, run city on colonized planet)

There are so many others!!!! Guys contribute to this post and post your ideas for management type simulations by Kairosoft!

2. LawLessLove

LawLessLove Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Mafia Story

Dance Story

Dating Story

World War Story

3. plasmakirby3

plasmakirby3 Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Junior in High School
    Northern California
  4. Barcâ

Barcâ Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Toy Story <-- You play as a cowboy and try to figure out the strange space man who has disrupted your comfortable way of life.

Marriage Story <-- You play as a married man.
    You end up broke.

Internet Story

News Story

Media Story

Director Story <-- Try to live life successfully as a movie director/producer/w/e

President Story, gotta run a damned country.

5. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Golden Parachute Story - CEO of a Wall Street firm

6. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Lol I had to vote for MMS as I know GDS is gonna win anyway.

7. TouchChatterbox

TouchChatterbox Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Never Ending Story ;)

8. whatevax

whatevax Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    How about a story with medieval world setting ? Looks fun !

9. Jarrod2011

Jarrod2011 Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Student
    haha mega mall is the simplest one yet. i play it when im half tired. requires no thinking

10. Jarrod2011

Jarrod2011 Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Student
    Good idea!

That would be so fun

11. Samurai Story
    Ninja Story

Game Dev Story 3
    Gamer Story

Manga Hero Story
    Anime Hero Story

Boutique Story
    Game Shop Story

Global Warming Story
    Disaster Story

Survival Horror Story
    Adventure Story
    Jungle Story
    Mexican Story
    Incan Story

12. Jarrod2011

Jarrod2011 Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Student
    How about a NSEG game haha

13. jamesfish30

jamesfish30 Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Jarrod I love your idea of air-port story I would love this to become reality, and you manage the whole airport, I live right opposite London Gatwick Airport.

14. Tannorexic

Tannorexic Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in the spiritual realm
    I've always wanted some sort of animal breeding story.
    Maybe puppy story, or kitten story, were you breed different breeds, breed for show quality cats, eye color, etc, put your animals in shows and work your way up to become a breeding master..

I'd also like some sort of magic academy story, I'm fascinated with anything to do with magic, so I think that'd be cool..maybe wizard school or magician school, learning tricks, doing shows, making potions. Etc

Egypt story.
    I love Egypt. I dont really know what you'd do though..maybe it could be a town builder like Edo towns, but instead it's set in Egypt and you build pyramids and sphinxes, etc

Trophy spouse story- you have to propose in the most romantic way you can, buy roses and chocolates, gifts, and generally just be a good spouse, but not too good or they will suspect your cheating, and have kids and what not, maybe then they could made a sequel mommy story where you have to raise children. Maybe even baby sitting story. Though I don't know if that would be very enjoyable. I'm just brainstorming different ideas, I think I'd prefer the other 3 I mentioned at the top though, over this.

apple story.
    You work at an apple store and have to sell iPhones, iPads, MacBooks and become the lord apple fanboy geek.

Factory story
    You run a food factory..either candy or cereal..maybe chocolate, and you must experiment with creating and researching new recipes to make the best chocolate and become the worlds best chocolatier.you choose everything, the recipes, the moulds, the flavors, and the packaging and get scored on your effects.

Fashion story.
    You manage a fashion store and have to order in the latest trends and reduce the crappy last season clothes otherwise your shop will be labelled a joke, you put on catwalk shows and must hire models, and make them go on diets etc

Makeover story
    You start off as a fat overwweight, obese, fatty and you have to do a series of things to improve your looks, you can buy treadmills and gym memberships, do sports, go to the hairdressers and get hair cuts and colors, etc, you can go to the Mac shop and get makeup, go to a tattoo parlor and get tattoos, get waxed, get spray tans, etc..and at the end u have to do a catwalk show and be judged on your transformation, then the sequel could be "supermodel story"
    Were you have to maintai. Your weight and beauty, do shows, etc

15. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    Like the Mafia Story idea. Making it not dark would be hilarious. Cute little sprites making hits, collecting insurance money etc.

Id also like Booking Agent Story. Manage bands and book big acts for venues. You start out small at trashy punk gigs. End up having to manage bands, roadies, security, fans and food&bev for a massive 5 day music festival.

16. Sadsid

Sadsid New Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Game ideas

Game ideas

Hotel Story- You're in charge of a hotel. Your goal is to make it a 5 star hotel, you can customize/upgrade the hotel rooms, and hire many people. You can also expand the boundaries.

Underground story- You're in charge of a mining industry that discovers a bunch of hidden unground city's. you renovate them to their past glorious state and make money off them. But you can also mine down to find more or around,and you can upgrade the mining tools.

Kingdom story- a game where your choices dictate whether your a monarch or a righteous king. The investments you make are very important. You can raise taxes or lower them. Upgrade army's and walls as well.

Military story- You're in charge of the military, and a group of soldiers. You can add more or not, fund military weapon's projects, be diplomatic, and/or just plain attack everything and everyone.
    And finally

Game story- You're in charge of a game store. You have a testing booth, you can test games, you can upgrade the store, and the town around you. Buy new games, make a chain store franchise, and buy consoles
    By Jose Carlos Beaza Padilla