Revmob Performance

05-29-2013, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropDKeith View Post
They show other advertisers, but you must realize that King is paying a fortune to advertise CCS through just about every ad provider. Hell, I've seen TV ads for CCS. Crazy.
It's crazy that they can afford to pay $4+ for a free install. I guess they must account the organic downloads they get as a side effect but still..

I thought I had good conversion numbers so far but there's no way I can get an average $4 LTV out of every free download (minus the 30% Apple cut on top of it). The money bleeding out to pay these on a daily basis must be insane.

Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike - Play for free now! Follow the updates on Twitter and on Facebook.
TA Forum Thread? Right here. Soundtrack is on iTunes
06-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Little update: Revmob picked it up and is running at $7.46 eCPM (with the full sized interstitials, not popup) while Chartboost is now at $6.13.

I'll add a remote toggle on Revmob to control the style between popup and full-sized on my next update before driving further traffic to it.

Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike - Play for free now! Follow the updates on Twitter and on Facebook.
TA Forum Thread? Right here. Soundtrack is on iTunes