Best God games on iOS?

08-22-2013, 05:13 AM
Best God games on iOS?

What good games on iOS lets you play as god?

I have heard a lot about Doodle god & Pocket God, which other good ones are recommended?

Thanks.

Favourite Games:- Sword & Sworcery. Totem Runner. Sword of Fargoal. Undercroft. Space Invaders Infinity Gene. Tiny Troopers. Punch Quest. Super Mega Worm. Knights of Pen & Paper. 10000000. Bit Dungeon. Dungelot. Spellsword. Raiden Legacy. Star Command. Dead Ahead.

Last edited by genesis_pig; 08-22-2013 at 05:16 AM.
08-22-2013, 05:23 AM
Click this: Topia

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

08-22-2013, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Click this: Topia
The game looks amazing and all but I got bored of it pretty quickly... There's absolutely nothing to do in that game.

Hmm games where you play as god? You could try Fury of the gods, The Sandbox and Scribblenauts Remix.

Or if you're looking for a game where you absorb The God and his powers and then consume even more alpacas, you can try ALPACA EVOLUTION:
Quote:
The alpaca has become a new God. Now he is free to absorb living things as desire and instinct dictate. In due course, new life will spring forth an new worlds will form, but the moment they appear, they will be forcibly reminded they are a part of God.
For God alpaca there is no boredom. There is no limit. There is just the instinct to absorb living things.
It doesn't get more epic than that.

Last edited by Primoz; 08-22-2013 at 05:57 AM.
08-22-2013, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the good suggestions, they all seem interesting.

Favourite Games:- Sword & Sworcery. Totem Runner. Sword of Fargoal. Undercroft. Space Invaders Infinity Gene. Tiny Troopers. Punch Quest. Super Mega Worm. Knights of Pen & Paper. 10000000. Bit Dungeon. Dungelot. Spellsword. Raiden Legacy. Star Command. Dead Ahead.
08-22-2013, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Max_ View Post
Babel Rising
LOL... Sure you play as god in that game, but it is basically a Defense game more than a God game that the OP was looking for.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-22-2013, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
LOL... Sure you play as god in that game, but it is basically a Defense game more than a God game that the OP was looking for.
Yeah I know, more option for being a god , god not only meaning building something but destroy too lolz.