App description: TOUCH ARCADE review: "Stop The Bots has excellent presentation, with attractive and colorful graphics, smooth animations, and a nice UI...and some very cunning level designs." 3.5 Star rating!

Get the FULL GAME for FREE! All 90 levels included! Download NOW!

Only you can stop the robot filled alien ship from attacking Earth by sneaking on board and disabling it from the inside! "Stop The Bots" perfectly blends arcade action and logic puzzles over 90 brain bending levels!
08-06-2014, 08:27 AM
Trailer

OUYA gameplay

Last edited by Echoen; 08-06-2014 at 08:31 AM.

08-06-2014, 08:33 AM
Love platformers and puzzle platformers. Was worried after seeing the controls on the right hand side (crazy decision !) but thankfully you can edit this in the options so its on the left like 99.9% of all other ios platformers

Controls work alright, had the odd pause on my iphone 4s but i'll play more levels later
08-06-2014, 08:46 AM
There's a real old school vibe to this - feels like something I'd have played on the Commodore etc. Cheers for the heads up on the control options; I checked the main options but there's nothing there but being able to move them and also shrink them for the iPad has made it much more enjoyable.

Great little, especially considering it's free with no IAPs (beyond donation and ad removal).
08-06-2014, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
There's a real old school vibe to this - feels like something I'd have played on the Commodore etc. Cheers for the heads up on the control options; I checked the main options but there's nothing there but being able to move them and also shrink them for the iPad has made it much more enjoyable.

Great little, especially considering it's free with no IAPs (beyond donation and ad removal).
Yeah i was about to big time moan about the controls as i couldnt find anything on the main menu. I went to play a game, pressed pause and there was an option there for controls. (Again weird its not on the main menu)