Universal Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright Trilogy HD - (by CAPCOM)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 29, 2013.

1. Senile Felines

Senile Felines Active Member

Mar 6, 2013
    #221 Senile Felines, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
    EDIT: NEVERMIND. You... Press the bottom of the screen, then swipe up? Well, in any case, it worked.

ORIGINAL POST: I can't progress through Rise of the Ashes - Day 2 Investigation: during the fingerprinting portion, I powdered the whole screen, but can't figure out how to get rid of the excess powder. The game makes no explanation for this. I referenced online guides for it, and they suggested blowing into the microphone, but I have blown into literally every distinguishable feature on my iPhone (5S) and nothing has worked. I have swiped, tapped, swung my phone like a sword, beaten it against a pillow, and even rubbed tiger's blood on it after sacrificing a virgin maiden; nothing has worked. Can somebody please help me clear the excess powder for this fingerprint, so I can move along?

2. Porsupah

Porsupah Well-Known Member

#222 Porsupah, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
    Agh! I’m caught in the Tribulations bug: I can’t get Gumshoe to turn up in the Courtyard. I’ve tried one option suggested on the Capcom forums, essentially keeping your conversation with Edgeworth until part 3-3 has begun, but that made no difference.

Any chance of enlightenment, here or in PM? It’s frustrating, given this is a particularly interesting case - I’d hate to have to abandon it.

EDIT: aha! Thanks to a complete walkthrough on YouTube, performed on an iPad mini, I see the crucial difference: where I’d been expecting to encounter Gumshoe in the Courtyard, I should actually have
    returned to the Garden, and presented the “unknown” profile to him
    . You can then handle Iris’ psychelocks. Then you can finally meet up with Gumshoe. ^_^

3. nemerleb

nemerleb Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Is anyone having trouble unlocking some achievements? Like the one where you answer "Mia Fey" when the judge asks you who the victim is in the very first case?

4. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    I want the latest phoenix wright on ipad !!!

5. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I purchased the Iap for the whole game but it won't restore the IAP on my new iPhone 6... Any advice?

6. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Try rebooting your phone. That usually helps me when the App Store doesn't connect for some reason.

If that doesn't work, it might be a glitch that they'll have to update.

A similar issue happened with Ghost Trick in iOS 7. I "lost" my purchase of the full game and it wouldn't restore until they finally updated the game to fix it.
    And, well, I'm currently still in iOS 7 in case of compatibility issues like that. :eek:

7. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Hi, I'm stuck in the first game's last case...

I'm on "the Rise from Ashes" part of the first game, day 2.

There's something that's driving me mad... is this a bug or am I missing something?

I'm in the Chief's Room. I've unlocked the safe, got the jar, assembled it, retrieved the half piece of evidence list from his desk... Now on the left part of the room, whenever I use the luminol and get to the spray screen, there's blood that appears behind Lana's desk, it appears in blue and no matter what I do, I can't spray it and trigger the next event. I suppose you need to spray it? I've tried to spray all over it but nothing happens.

8. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Did you examine the evidence list?

9. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Do you mean the back of the evidence list? Where's there's a murder scene picture / painting? I did examine it and saw the picture. Is there more to it?

10. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    When you say that you didn't trigger the next event you mean that Ema didn't even talk about the blood you found with the luminol? If so, you need to spray it until Ema says something.

11. jamesmcadams82

jamesmcadams82 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    This trilogy and the fourth game are half price at the moment - not sure how long that's been the case as I only downloaded these yesterday.

12. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Not sure either but thanks for the tip I picked up the trilogy and really want to go ahead and get dual. Wish I knew how long the sale lasted. Thanks for the heads up though.