Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Yea, a lot of the stickman games are like that. "Watch 8 videos and pop a wheelie for this bike". It's fine if it wasn't a paid game. Either way, if you like the others, my guess is you'll like this one. It's well worth the buck.
I liked Downhill, but after the debacle with it going free and people having ads even when it went back to paid, I'm going to hold off on this game for the moment. Bike Mayhem Mountain Racing is my favorite bike game right now
Old 02-09-2014, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
I liked Downhill, but after the debacle with it going free and people having ads even when it went back to paid, I'm going to hold off on this game for the moment. Bike Mayhem Mountain Racing is my favorite bike game right now
Bronxsta, I'm pretty sure I explained the issue a few times already. Let me clarify it again for other users:

If you install the app when it is paid, you have no ads. If you install the app when it is free, it will be ad supported. If you still have ads now (and got it the first time when it was paid), please try uninstalling/reinstalling. Does this remove the Ads?
Old 02-09-2014, 12:44 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsze View Post
Bronxsta, I'm pretty sure I explained the issue a few times already. Let me clarify it again for other users:

If you install the app when it is paid, you have no ads. If you install the app when it is free, it will be ad supported. If you still have ads now (and got it the first time when it was paid), please try uninstalling/reinstalling. Does this remove the Ads?
Well I just redownloaded downhill MTB and the adverts have gone now from mine, but even though I bought it day one, when it switched to free I got adverts in my game I suppose at least they're gone now.
The free switch still makes me hesitate on buying this though?
Old 02-09-2014, 12:50 PM

Glad to hear its working now.

Regarding free switches. We don't switch apps to free by design (e.g. we don't have a strategy like 'lets release for paid', 'switch to free two weeks later', but we actually switch apps to free to cross promoted new apps. For instance, we switched Line Birds to free now for a few days to promote Stickman Downhill - Motocross. This might happen to Stickman Downhill - Motocross too, but when, that depends on the release date for our next upcoming game which can be in two weeks or 3 months, depending on the development progress.

Hope this clarifies paid/free switches a little bit.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:39 PM

After playing more, I find this game to be really fun and polished (like the original). I like the attention to detail, especially the crashes. I can say for certain that had I purchased this instead of receiving a promo code, I'd be happy with my purchase

Last edited by rich_952000; 02-09-2014 at 08:37 PM..
Old 02-09-2014, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
After playing more, I find this game to really fun and polished (like the original). I like the attention to detail, especially the crashes. I can say for certain that had I purchased this instead of receiving a promo code, I'd be happy with my purchase
Yea, I'm happy with my dollar spent. Like the others, tons of tracks, tons of bikes, ect. You can't beat it for a buck.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:55 AM

We are really glad you like it. A new update with new tracks is already done and will be available in a few days already. Thanks guys!
Old 02-10-2014, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsze View Post
We are really glad you like it. A new update with new tracks is already done and will be available in a few days already. Thanks guys!
Waiting for this. The game is so amazing.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:34 AM

This game is one my most played, currently. Since I got it free, I'm going to buy one of the iap bikes. Any recommendations on which one to get would be greatly appreciated.

*Note to the developer: I would personally be a lot more apt to buy two bikes for a buck, call me cheap, but I'm just being honest I guess there is a bike where if you buy two others you unlock that one for free, I may do that.

Also, a level editor for this game would be fantastic, even as an iap.

Richard
Old 02-18-2014, 10:25 AM

Default Update

An update with a new track pack was submitted today!