Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 07-26-2014, 09:00 PM
kinshuksunil kinshuksunil is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: India
Posts: 151
Send a message via Yahoo to kinshuksunil Send a message via Skype™ to kinshuksunil
Default

Moved available promocodes to end of thread:

NWYWKFHW4JRF
RJFLMT6XRKJE
PJNPJMELTRMT
MHWK9RLRMK64
KRNR3TM4EATN
9R6HXK4PYJWN
33F9FYKYEFXM
TFNNLYPYFAKL
YAKLPXWRET49
3XX7LET7KHMM
YLN3499T6JNN
PPJLLLKN4LN9
3YTFXWX7YERW
4LW7ETN6NTYW
T6PW7Y77E6MK
P9FXJM3YEPNE
67HPFFXLJ77K
7RREK9MAX7JR
9LAX7EXHWH4T
JEE4LTATXXWK
7LFRM6TE6EPN
ALJH6RPWPRNF
JYJ6EPFHNNWT
Y4EJN96NFJLY
NJEM93FWRF4T
FNEXWFLMTEPP
6KT4WN4FRFM6
MX6K3H3N3A6Y
T76LRAKL66LT
9P9NP49X493R
K6HANR39LR3W
LN6XT4L37M7N
WPEK3EK3NHH6
X7R3L3KN3XY3
Y67YKFK9M3WH
EM79MFR7LH9R
PHWNM6AX77PH
NAEJTXK9NXMR
7XL7MM76A63X
A4YM43YPKMME
X44A9XYYL3JK
LY4EWAL49LN3

If you grab a code, let us know so that we can strike it out in the list.

Last edited by kinshuksunil; Yesterday at 02:06 AM.. Reason: updated for used promo codes
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 07-26-2014, 09:50 PM
LEFT4SHEEP LEFT4SHEEP is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 26
Default

7RREK9MAX7JR used thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old Yesterday, 02:02 AM
coolpepper43 coolpepper43 is online now
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,286
Default

A few things that I think you need in this game...
An instructions screen.
Something that tells you how effected you are from the blue and red splash.
Ipad or universal update. It's really hard to play this on my ipad.
If a power up falls on the ground, it would be great if you land on it you would bounce in the air rather than dieing.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old Yesterday, 02:05 AM
kinshuksunil kinshuksunil is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: India
Posts: 151
Send a message via Yahoo to kinshuksunil Send a message via Skype™ to kinshuksunil
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
A few things that I think you need in this game...
Ipad or universal update. It's really hard to play this on my ipad.
Is it a performance issue? Which iPad are you playing on?

or is it the issue with installing updates?
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old Yesterday, 02:58 AM
coolpepper43 coolpepper43 is online now
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshuksunil View Post
Is it a performance issue? Which iPad are you playing on?

or is it the issue with installing updates?
It's not a performance issue. It's just that it does not fill up the entire screen so sometimes if I press the left or right side, I accidentally press the blank black area and die.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM
oscar123967 oscar123967 is online now
Senior Member
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshuksunil View Post
Danke! The music is something we have just used from the internet. It will change. The good news is that we have a very talented sound team on-board already. So music will be really awesome in the final game.
Ahhh ok

Quote:
Actually, both the liquids are of the same size. That bar on top is not doing anything. It is basically the place for HUD. It does not destroy anything.

You feel like this because that bar and the orange liquid are the same color right now.
In this case I suggest making the square sink instead of losing once you touch the bottom. So just move the two bars lower? So that you hit it/lose once your square has sunk all the way. I suggest this because the whole situation where the water is layered down on the very bottom & the fire it layered a bit more layered from the top creates an illusion that makes the game feel really off balanced.


Quote:
We will look at it again. In our playtests, we didnt find the bar placements a problem. Though they are being placed randomly horizontally.
I run into it quite often. Where the gap between two bars vertical from each other is too large for the low score I'm getting.

Quote:
There are mixed opinions on this. We really like it the way it is right now. Maybe we will think about it again, later.
Okie dokie sounds fair


Quote:
0.7 will all be about art and audio. We have a talented team on board helping us with the sound. We have also shortlisted a couple artists and are in discussions about their vision for the game and the art budget with them, right now.
Good to hear, looking forward to the new art style

Quote:
The gameplay is pretty much final, but there will be changes in the fluid physics a bit (around their visuals, but it will affect the physics a bit), which would have a slight impact on the gameplay too. But for now, we can consider the gameplay to be final.
Yeah it feels practically solid right now. I also noted that you need to give the power ups a bit more pressure to grab it than the previous build. Not sure how I am liking this, I'll play around with it a bit more


P.S.
How did you get such a high score in dEXTRIS I'm trying my best to beat it but I cant hahah.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old Today, 12:36 AM
tosh3Quavers tosh3Quavers is offline
Junior Member
iPad mini, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1
Default

My leaderboard disappeared! Anybody else have the same issue?

Actually, I,d signed in as don_5 for the older builds. Now I'm signed in as Tosh. Lost all friends and high scores on game center.

Last edited by tosh3Quavers; Today at 12:42 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old Today, 05:56 AM
cdbaksu cdbaksu is offline
Member
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 76
Default

I redeemed 3XX7LET7KHMM, thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old Today, 07:33 PM
Lavender Lavender is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 866
Default

My highest score on the leaderboards is 1236. I think I am #4 ??

Anyways, I really like this game. It is one of my favorites.
Unfortunately, for me, the update changed the game for play me.
I see less power ups, and also less side shelves for landing on.

Before the update, sometimes I would land on a shelf at the bottom in the blue. Not always, but sometimes. Now, there is never that fun little surprise.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the game. It has an unusual and original concept. It is just more frustrating now. Before, it was challenging but I felt like there was a possibility to win. Now, it feels like it is impossible.
Also, this may seem strange: when a red block comes down am I suppose to avoid that? Because, before the update, I always purposefully tried to get it
I also get out more often from slowing down. I could sometimes speed up a bit, become less light , if I let myself fall some and my block would gain a little speed. Not much, but just enough.

I hope this is helpful. I am finding it difficult to explain the differences in the update that make the game more frustrating for me.
I am not sure if anyone else has noticed any of these things. But, I have played quite a bit. Heck... Maybe it is just me? LOL

Last edited by Lavender; Today at 07:35 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old Today, 07:50 PM
oscar123967 oscar123967 is online now
Senior Member
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
My highest score on the leaderboards is 1236. I think I am #4 ??

Anyways, I really like this game. It is one of my favorites.
Unfortunately, for me, the update changed the game for play me.
I see less power ups, and also less side shelves for landing on.

Before the update, sometimes I would land on a shelf at the bottom in the blue. Not always, but sometimes. Now, there is never that fun little surprise.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the game. It has an unusual and original concept. It is just more frustrating now. Before, it was challenging but I felt like there was a possibility to win. Now, it feels like it is impossible.
Also, this may seem strange: when a red block comes down am I suppose to avoid that? Because, before the update, I always purposefully tried to get it
I also get out more often from slowing down. I could sometimes speed up a bit, become less light , if I let myself fall some and my block would gain a little speed. Not much, but just enough.

I hope this is helpful. I am finding it difficult to explain the differences in the update that make the game more frustrating for me.
I am not sure if anyone else has noticed any of these things. But, I have played quite a bit. Heck... Maybe it is just me? LOL
I see what you mean. The version that had the pixel art had some really addicting gameplay. You would develop strategies to get a high score, it was pretty addicting. But the devs seem really happy with the current gameplay.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent