Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-26-2014, 09:00 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Send a message via Yahoo to kinshuksunil Send a message via Skype™ to kinshuksunil

Moved available promocodes to end of thread:

NWYWKFHW4JRF
RJFLMT6XRKJE
PJNPJMELTRMT
MHWK9RLRMK64
KRNR3TM4EATN
9R6HXK4PYJWN
33F9FYKYEFXM
TFNNLYPYFAKL
YAKLPXWRET49
3XX7LET7KHMM
YLN3499T6JNN
PPJLLLKN4LN9
3YTFXWX7YERW
4LW7ETN6NTYW
T6PW7Y77E6MK
P9FXJM3YEPNE
67HPFFXLJ77K
7RREK9MAX7JR
9LAX7EXHWH4T
JEE4LTATXXWK
7LFRM6TE6EPN
ALJH6RPWPRNF
JYJ6EPFHNNWT
Y4EJN96NFJLY
NJEM93FWRF4T
FNEXWFLMTEPP
6KT4WN4FRFM6
MX6K3H3N3A6Y
T76LRAKL66LT
9P9NP49X493R
K6HANR39LR3W
LN6XT4L37M7N
WPEK3EK3NHH6
X7R3L3KN3XY3
Y67YKFK9M3WH
EM79MFR7LH9R
PHWNM6AX77PH
NAEJTXK9NXMR
7XL7MM76A63X
A4YM43YPKMME
X44A9XYYL3JK
LY4EWAL49LN3

If you grab a code, let us know so that we can strike it out in the list.

Last edited by kinshuksunil; Yesterday at 02:06 AM.. Reason: updated for used promo codes
Old 07-26-2014, 09:50 PM

7RREK9MAX7JR used thank you!
Old Yesterday, 02:02 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

A few things that I think you need in this game...
An instructions screen.
Something that tells you how effected you are from the blue and red splash.
Ipad or universal update. It's really hard to play this on my ipad.
If a power up falls on the ground, it would be great if you land on it you would bounce in the air rather than dieing.
Old Yesterday, 02:05 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Send a message via Yahoo to kinshuksunil Send a message via Skype™ to kinshuksunil

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
A few things that I think you need in this game...
Ipad or universal update. It's really hard to play this on my ipad.
Is it a performance issue? Which iPad are you playing on?

or is it the issue with installing updates?
Old Yesterday, 02:58 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshuksunil View Post
Is it a performance issue? Which iPad are you playing on?

or is it the issue with installing updates?
It's not a performance issue. It's just that it does not fill up the entire screen so sometimes if I press the left or right side, I accidentally press the blank black area and die.
Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshuksunil View Post
Danke! The music is something we have just used from the internet. It will change. The good news is that we have a very talented sound team on-board already. So music will be really awesome in the final game.
Ahhh ok

Quote:
Actually, both the liquids are of the same size. That bar on top is not doing anything. It is basically the place for HUD. It does not destroy anything.

You feel like this because that bar and the orange liquid are the same color right now.
In this case I suggest making the square sink instead of losing once you touch the bottom. So just move the two bars lower? So that you hit it/lose once your square has sunk all the way. I suggest this because the whole situation where the water is layered down on the very bottom & the fire it layered a bit more layered from the top creates an illusion that makes the game feel really off balanced.

Quote:
We will look at it again. In our playtests, we didnt find the bar placements a problem. Though they are being placed randomly horizontally.
I run into it quite often. Where the gap between two bars vertical from each other is too large for the low score I'm getting.

Quote:
There are mixed opinions on this. We really like it the way it is right now. Maybe we will think about it again, later.
Okie dokie sounds fair

Quote:
0.7 will all be about art and audio. We have a talented team on board helping us with the sound. We have also shortlisted a couple artists and are in discussions about their vision for the game and the art budget with them, right now.
Good to hear, looking forward to the new art style

Quote:
The gameplay is pretty much final, but there will be changes in the fluid physics a bit (around their visuals, but it will affect the physics a bit), which would have a slight impact on the gameplay too. But for now, we can consider the gameplay to be final.
Yeah it feels practically solid right now. I also noted that you need to give the power ups a bit more pressure to grab it than the previous build. Not sure how I am liking this, I'll play around with it a bit more

P.S.
How did you get such a high score in dEXTRIS I'm trying my best to beat it but I cant hahah.
Old Today, 12:36 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

My leaderboard disappeared! Anybody else have the same issue?

Actually, I,d signed in as don_5 for the older builds. Now I'm signed in as Tosh. Lost all friends and high scores on game center.

Last edited by tosh3Quavers; Today at 12:42 AM..
Old Today, 05:56 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

I redeemed 3XX7LET7KHMM, thanks!
Old Today, 07:33 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

My highest score on the leaderboards is 1236. I think I am #4 ??

Anyways, I really like this game. It is one of my favorites.
Unfortunately, for me, the update changed the game for play me.
I see less power ups, and also less side shelves for landing on.

Before the update, sometimes I would land on a shelf at the bottom in the blue. Not always, but sometimes. Now, there is never that fun little surprise.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the game. It has an unusual and original concept. It is just more frustrating now. Before, it was challenging but I felt like there was a possibility to win. Now, it feels like it is impossible.
Also, this may seem strange: when a red block comes down am I suppose to avoid that? Because, before the update, I always purposefully tried to get it
I also get out more often from slowing down. I could sometimes speed up a bit, become less light , if I let myself fall some and my block would gain a little speed. Not much, but just enough.

I hope this is helpful. I am finding it difficult to explain the differences in the update that make the game more frustrating for me.
I am not sure if anyone else has noticed any of these things. But, I have played quite a bit. Heck... Maybe it is just me? LOL

Last edited by Lavender; Today at 07:35 PM..
Old Today, 07:50 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
My highest score on the leaderboards is 1236. I think I am #4 ??

Anyways, I really like this game. It is one of my favorites.
Unfortunately, for me, the update changed the game for play me.
I see less power ups, and also less side shelves for landing on.

Before the update, sometimes I would land on a shelf at the bottom in the blue. Not always, but sometimes. Now, there is never that fun little surprise.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the game. It has an unusual and original concept. It is just more frustrating now. Before, it was challenging but I felt like there was a possibility to win. Now, it feels like it is impossible.
Also, this may seem strange: when a red block comes down am I suppose to avoid that? Because, before the update, I always purposefully tried to get it
I also get out more often from slowing down. I could sometimes speed up a bit, become less light , if I let myself fall some and my block would gain a little speed. Not much, but just enough.

I hope this is helpful. I am finding it difficult to explain the differences in the update that make the game more frustrating for me.
I am not sure if anyone else has noticed any of these things. But, I have played quite a bit. Heck... Maybe it is just me? LOL
I see what you mean. The version that had the pixel art had some really addicting gameplay. You would develop strategies to get a high score, it was pretty addicting. But the devs seem really happy with the current gameplay.