Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Today, 11:29 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by fm5zan View Post
What are the 2 hidden achievements in Game Center :-)
Two? I just got one, maybe i unlocked one and didnt even know it was hidden.

I got the one betwen Badge of Military Merit and Handsomely Rewarded, worth 100 points. No clue what that is.

Tell me what ones you miss, and I can look them up
Old Today, 11:41 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Are cards completely random on each stage? Can you keep playing one stage over and over to farm cards?
I play stage 7 on hard and get a card every single time. Sometimes they're repeats but they stack as far as I know so it's all good. I'm not sure if it's possible to get every single different card from that one stage though. I'm gonna keep at it though because some of the ones I'm getting are pretty awesome. Especially the start with weapon upgrades, increased rope length, and ship speed increase. Can't wait to see what else there is!
Old Today, 11:47 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaroko View Post
Hi guys, just to see if anyone has the same problems as I'm having since yesterday.

I still don't have cards 13, 16, 19, 21, 24. Yesterday I played a lot but suddenly I stopped getting cards. Today I haven't gotten any and I played for 2 hours in all insane stages from 1 to 7.

I still need to get the medal for "no hits" (or so ething lime that, the fourth one) in difficult level of stage 8 to be able to go to the insane level, but it is pretty strange. I'm really sure I have completed it at least 2 times with 100% health and not hearing any "health restore".

Can anyone shed a light on these issues?

Sorry if there are any mistakes, english is not my mother tongue.
As to farming cards. I go from stages 06 - 08 all on insane levels and was able to complete them. Just keep doing runs between 06, 07 and 08 and I believe you're all set. Sure took me almost a day to complete.

Anyhow, with regard to getting the last medal on the part where you encounter the boss(hard mode). You should equip / use your shield, just on or before you blow up the fist set of cannons (that's the part where he's about to use the two drum-funnel-looking thing which emits electricity. See, even if you don't get hit, you'll see your screen lit up red on the side and hear a sound of electricity about a second (which means you just got hit). But with the shield, you won't get any of that. (I tried this several times and using the shield really seals the deal).

See images below:

You should use your shield just before you blow up the last cannon on this set:

It's right before he uses these:

Hope this helps.

Good luck, matey

Last edited by twenty-one; Today at 01:21 PM.. Reason: Added images
Old Today, 01:32 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Cards

For those who want to see the different cards you can collect in this awesome game, kindly see images below.

Card images and their properties:

Night camouflage: Final card #24

And how it looks like in the game:

Happy Hunting guys! Good luck!
Old Today, 01:39 PM

How do to avoid the EMP on level 5 it's doing my head in!
Old Today, 01:48 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjack66 View Post
How do to avoid the EMP on level 5 it's doing my head in!
Check out this video that user vredhipster posted a few pages back of him doing a perfect run of level 5:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WYCSjP6j9f4
I found watching that very helpful in figuring out how to consistently finish level 5 while avoiding the EMP. Especially take note of the technique of doing a tight circle when the EMP is about to hit you to buy yourself some time while it does a larger circle back to you.
Old Today, 05:31 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Although I still can't avoid the EMP, I would add that I believe your plane speeds up as you get more and more medals and add levels. I remember starting the game and the plane was sort of sluggish. Now it is much quicker, but my plane definitely has more lag than the video by vredhipster - so I continue to level up and hope that my plane will get faster.
Old Today, 09:46 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Appreciate that video. I've just reached level 5 and confounded as to how to approach this level.