iPhone DECROMANCER - NEW BATTLE CARD RPG (by unit9.apps)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Diplomat_in_training, Jul 28, 2013.

1. #1 Diplomat_in_training, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
    Hi there,
    we're excited to announce Decromancer, a new free-to-play battle card RPG that’s coming to iOS and Android soon!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ABOUT:

The tactical card battling game that puts you at the core of a whirlwind adventure across an epic storyline!

Explore a hand drawn world where almost all species have evolved into a humanoid form. Advance further into enemy territory by challenging and defeating the AI in tactical turn based combat, where formation is key and your cards abilities matter. Unlock and recruit more cards by completing quests and befriending the locals. Learn powerful spells that can turn the tide of battle in order to defeat more powerful enemies and advanced AI commanders.

FEATURES:

• Command forty unique hand-painted cards, each with their own tactical advantages and powers.
    • Explore a large, beautifully illustrated open world.
    • Outmaneuver your opponents in deep turn-based combat, requiring forethought and strategy.
    • Cast powerful spells to turn the tide of battle.
    • Unlock new cards as you progress to supplement and improve your army.

RELEASE:

Game release is planned for September 2013

PLATFORMS:

iOS and Android devices.

BETA-TESTING:

We'll be entering beta in a few weeks, so if you are ready to battle the enemy now, you are welcome to join the front ranks! Here is the link where you can sign-up: http://bit.ly/1bKE98e

MORE INFORMATION:

To find out more about the game, visit us here http://decromancer.tumblr.com/, or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/TheDecromancer

2. Decromancer: beta-testing

Hi,
    We're working hard on polishing the game before it enters beta on Monday.
    Have you already signed up for the testing? If you haven't, click on the following link: Decromancer: beta-testing.
    We would be happy to have you on board!

In the meantime, check out some new concept art and screenshots from the game:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let us know what you think!

For more information follow us on Twitter, or visit us here Decromancer blog
    Cheers!

3. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    It seems interesting. Is there any gameplay video or tutorial or something to understand better this game?
    I am really glad that it isn't only online game but you have a single player mode and from what I understand it is a long campaign.
    Artwork seems fine.
    So I think that it will be ready in a few weeks. Nice. :)

4. The graphics look sweet in this one!

5. Thanks for your comment. We are planning to release a video tutorial soon, so please keep an eye for that.
    If you'd like to play the beta version of the game, you can still sign up at: bit.ly/1bKE98e.

6. Thanks! we're very glad you like it!

7. #7 Diplomat_in_training, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
    Decromancer is heading to the stores!

Hi,

Beta testing has come to an end and Decromancer is heading to the stores with a lot of new content and many cool improvements. None of this would have been possible without our amazing beta-testers - thanks a lot guys!

The game will be available for free on App Store and Google Play.
    Date of release: November 6, 2013 (Wednesday).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FOR MORE INFORMATION FOLLOW US ON:
    TWITTER and TUMBLR

Youtube Decromancer: Decromancer - The Battle Card RPG for iOS/Android - Official Trailer

8. #8 Diplomat_in_training, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  9. Ebolav

Ebolav Member

Sep 12, 2013
    Love the game, but I have a game-ending bug I can't figure out. I retreated from a battle at lv 15, and my guy is permanently stuck in the red bubble of the fight still/not moving out. When I try to direct him anywhere it says I can't give new orders while retreating. When I click on the fight bubble the enemy troops come up, but pushing again has the list disapper/there's no way to engage the enemy. Thus, no way to get a fresh retreat.

10. Hi Ebolav, thanks a lot for letting us know. We're working on this issue and will not stop until it's fixed! Should be ok today or tomorrow.