iPhone Mechwarrior: Tactical Command

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by jmelrose, Sep 27, 2012.

1. jmelrose

jmelrose Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Teach
    Central FL
    #1 jmelrose, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2012

MechWarrior: Tactical Command

Personae Studios
    Control a powerful lance of MechWarriors and battle through the Lyran Commonwealth in 21 missions, across 3 planets. You…
    $7.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Control a powerful lance of MechWarriors and battle through the Lyran Commonwealth in 21 missions, across 3 planets. Your first assignment: Outmaneuver the Draconis Combine for supremacy — and survival. The official MechWarrior game for iOS puts the real-time strategy of the BattleTech Universe into the palm of your hand. Stability and graphics may vary depending on performance of device. Check http://www.mechwarriortc.com/compatibility.html for more details. Send your lance of MechWarriors into battle, control their every move and use your best strategies to defeat the enemy. MechWarrior: Tactical Command delivers a unique set of touchscreen controls and the finest real-time strategy (RTS) experience with full camera rotation within the 3D environment. The authentic BattleTech mechanics include heat sensitivity and limbs with individual sources of health and power. Outmaneuver waves of elementals, tanks, and heavily armored mechs. Prepare for the most exciting, authentic BattleTech game ever released to the App Store! Features: Stunning cut-scenes and graphics optimized for iOS 6 with retina display Now a universal app with integration across iOS devices Full camera rotation within the 3D environment Real time tactics and unique game controls Authenticity to the original BattleTech universe and beloved board game 21 unique missions across three planets Three difficulty modes and complete customization for resources, technology, weaponry and BattleMech upgrades Download MechWarrior: Tactical Command today and see why games journalists have raved about it. “One of the best strategy games on iOS.” – TODAYOnline “Makes me feel like a slightly taller Tom Cruise in Minority Report. 9 out of 10.” -– RTSGuru “The gameplay sticks to the original MechWarrior board game without trying to be a straight port.” – Pocket Gamer “Creator Personae Studios is looking to perfectly blend traditional real-time strategy with basic MechWarrior elements.” – Touch Arcade Visit us: mechwarriortc.com Like us: facebook.com/pages/MechWarrior-Tactical-Command/172846279428622 Follow us: twitter.com/MechWarriorTC
    Information
    Seller:Personae Studios
    Genre:Action, Strategy
    Release:Sep 27, 2012
    Updated:Aug 08, 2018
    Version:1.4.12.1
    Size:1.3 GB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Out now in NZ... USA tonight also?

(I don't know how to post a "starter" post, sorry.)

2. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    #2 chris1a, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012

MechWarrior: Tactical Command

Personae Studios
    Control a powerful lance of MechWarriors and battle through the Lyran Commonwealth in 21 missions, across 3 planets. You…
    $7.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Control a powerful lance of MechWarriors and battle through the Lyran Commonwealth in 21 missions, across 3 planets. Your first assignment: Outmaneuver the Draconis Combine for supremacy — and survival. The official MechWarrior game for iOS puts the real-time strategy of the BattleTech Universe into the palm of your hand. Stability and graphics may vary depending on performance of device. Check http://www.mechwarriortc.com/compatibility.html for more details. Send your lance of MechWarriors into battle, control their every move and use your best strategies to defeat the enemy. MechWarrior: Tactical Command delivers a unique set of touchscreen controls and the finest real-time strategy (RTS) experience with full camera rotation within the 3D environment. The authentic BattleTech mechanics include heat sensitivity and limbs with individual sources of health and power. Outmaneuver waves of elementals, tanks, and heavily armored mechs. Prepare for the most exciting, authentic BattleTech game ever released to the App Store! Features: Stunning cut-scenes and graphics optimized for iOS 6 with retina display Now a universal app with integration across iOS devices Full camera rotation within the 3D environment Real time tactics and unique game controls Authenticity to the original BattleTech universe and beloved board game 21 unique missions across three planets Three difficulty modes and complete customization for resources, technology, weaponry and BattleMech upgrades Download MechWarrior: Tactical Command today and see why games journalists have raved about it. “One of the best strategy games on iOS.” – TODAYOnline “Makes me feel like a slightly taller Tom Cruise in Minority Report. 9 out of 10.” -– RTSGuru “The gameplay sticks to the original MechWarrior board game without trying to be a straight port.” – Pocket Gamer “Creator Personae Studios is looking to perfectly blend traditional real-time strategy with basic MechWarrior elements.” – Touch Arcade Visit us: mechwarriortc.com Like us: facebook.com/pages/MechWarrior-Tactical-Command/172846279428622 Follow us: twitter.com/MechWarriorTC
    Information
    Seller:Personae Studios
    Genre:Action, Strategy
    Release:Sep 27, 2012
    Updated:Aug 08, 2018
    Version:1.4.12.1
    Size:1.3 GB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

($10 USD)

Is this related to all the MS published games?

3. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Oh yeah!!!Will wait for game impression videos..:D

4. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    If this is what I think it is, insta buy along with many others.

5. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    I'm also quite curious on how this game just slipped off the radar??This is a major title..:)

6. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    App store description and screenshots look uninspiring, maybe that's why. Plus lack of any gameplay trailer. My thoughts on that.

7. cplr

cplr Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    They've been working on it since 2009. I pray that it shows in practice (many games don't make great screenshots but shine when experienced - I am hoping this is the case!)

8. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Aw man I almost freaked out until I noticed that this isn't Mechwarrior Tactics

However, it appears that Personae Studios has exclusive rights to developing the Mechwarrior license on mobile platforms.

9. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    ooooooooooooooo! dang 13.99 it better be good lol

10. breender

breender Active Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Downloading.. the problem is I am having business trip in China and the internet is Soooooooooo slow here ...:mad:

11. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    a

just started to DL myself a bit ago, 5 mins or so left.

12. CoreyB

CoreyB Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Aircraft Mechanic
    Chicago, IL
    Let me know your impressions of the game. Also what type of game is this, action, turn based?

13. zergslayer69

Apr 21, 2010
    Please let it be like mech assault!

14. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    I'm taking the plunge! I love the series, have been a fan of it (OMG I'm old) since it came out, and have owned pretty much every game since! I will post impressions once I clear some space on the iPad as it clearly needs more than the 1.8 GB I have free to install it!

15. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Thank god I don't have an iPad, otherwise I would be 10 bucks the poorer.

16. kagawa

kagawa New Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Thank god I have an iPad. Try now!

17. breender

breender Active Member

Apr 5, 2012
    This is not an action game, should be a mission base RTS like Mech commander.

Ok.. 5 min beore lunch hour, I should able to try it ot.. hope the download had completed...

18. zergslayer69

Apr 21, 2010
    All these big apps, definitely need to get a 64gb iPad 4! This game is looking sweet. Hope we get those impressions soon

19. paul.hendricks

paul.hendricks Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    Time to get all Mech Commander on my iPad's a$$....

20. unexpect3rd

unexpect3rd Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Mobile Game Developer (Fulltime as well as indie)
    Singapore
    Sitting on my money. Waiting for reviews and stuffs. The screen caps does not appeal to me... I wonder if you get to tweak your mech's configuration, that'll be cool.