Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-22-2014, 10:15 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
LOL... i understand the frustrations of not getting compensated for something you've paid for but asking for infinite credits is just ridiculous.
It's even beyond ridiculous, it's actually game breaking and defeats the purpose of any form of progression.
If it was in any way difficult to earn, maybe, maybe not.
But it is such a simple proposition to actually earn in the game by simply playing the game, the basic premise of any game being playing it, why on earth would infinite credits be necessary.
Unless one actually didn't really play it or didn't want any sense of progression within it.

Last edited by Rip73; 02-23-2014 at 04:59 AM..
Old 02-23-2014, 04:15 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoi View Post
so 1.2.1 is out but no news about how they're going to revert what they did...

The very least would be to hide the ADS and give infinite credits for the people who bought the game full price(they DO have the flag, so they can)
Infinite credits? I understand you're frustration,but have infinite credits it's like cheat the game,cause you have all without play, the best part in a game it's play,play play,for fun
Old 02-23-2014, 08:44 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

well, I haven't updated to the 1.2 version so I don't know how they implemented the IAP stuffs.
It doesn't have to be infinite credits. Pick whatever it makes sense for you so that we do not have to feel the IAP process. This is what I meant by infinite credits.
I guess you see the point.

NB:
for those who would start saying the guy speak without updating. Well, it's the point! I do not want to update from one business model to an other. I will only update when I'm sure the transition is totally transparent.
I guess the game will be erased from my phone way before that though...

Last edited by shoi; 02-23-2014 at 08:47 PM..
Old 02-23-2014, 09:20 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDevBrain View Post
Yes, we have informed them about this and we are waiting for some sort of solution, same as you are.
We have no idea why they are not responding to your email, we have no influence over this. But we believe that they will reply to your email soon and provide some solution on how to compensate people.
Yeah, you guys have done a great job putting up with the flak (some of it well-grounded, some of it just jackbutts mouthing off) and appreciate what you DID add to this game. It sounds like you have done as much as you can as the developer and are trying to work with the publisher.

As an earlier purchaser of the game, I feel the ROI on my money has been exactly what I expected and hope you guys much success. Do hope you guys get a shot at Dead Effect 2, other opportunities, because it is truly fun stuff.... got a real knack for it. Keep it up!
Old 03-08-2014, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoi View Post
well, I haven't updated to the 1.2 version so I don't know how they implemented the IAP stuffs.
It doesn't have to be infinite credits. Pick whatever it makes sense for you so that we do not have to feel the IAP process. This is what I meant by infinite credits.
I guess you see the point.

NB:
for those who would start saying the guy speak without updating. Well, it's the point! I do not want to update from one business model to an other. I will only update when I'm sure the transition is totally transparent.
I guess the game will be erased from my phone way before that though...
I also did not update and finally just beat the game. The update notification was annoying, but now it's gone...game deleted!
Old 04-02-2014, 02:44 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Stupid game.
I bought it on day one, got the credits and gold on my iPad and for some weird reason it synced with the character on my iPhone and now I have no buyer rewards.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:55 PM
iPad Air

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
Stupid game.
I bought it on day one, got the credits and gold on my iPad and for some weird reason it synced with the character on my iPhone and now I have no buyer rewards.

Welcome to the club. You along with a lot of other people got screwed over by these devs and bulky pix.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:53 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Finally i've update from 1.1 to 1.2.1,and i buythis GAME at launch,and i receive my reward:5 million credits,and 300 gold(The 300 gold Are for The 2 profiles) users that have bought This GAME at launch,and never delete from device that don't receive The reward it's for:you had to update over wifi,not with iTunes,and when you launch The game,you had to be on wifi,sure you receive you're reward,i can say that i'm happy that i update cause it's not sound like a free to play,except for some ads,you can easily have all The New weapons and gadget,and auto heal(The thing that can be bought only with gold)just playing on higher difficulty,and if you die during a campaign mission,you can choose to continue from that point using gold,or you can restart The level from The beginning(without pay)there Are no paywall,or timer,i wonder if all The free to' play Are like This One,really good work,devs..
Edit:after 1 day of playtrough,the zombie enemy just dropped one of the new weapon,one of the most expensive: the equinox(normally cost 330 gold bars) and after some arena survivor mission it drop some upgrade for that weapon,and I've already 400 gold bars..this it's not a free to play,they're too generous the devs..

Last edited by oldsnake; 04-28-2014 at 02:48 PM..
Old 05-10-2014, 04:09 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Now I've already all from the game,without buy any IAP gold,I've all the new 4 weapons,also upgraded to the max,autoheal,explosive slot,and this,in all the 2 profile..3 of 4 of the new weapons drop just playing,only the chainsaw had to buy,but play biohazard mission on hell difficulty(with autoheal on)you do a lot of gold,Play some week,and you have already the gold for buy all!