Number Hunger needs your feedback! and Beta Testers!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Chillaptic, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Chillaptic

Chillaptic Member

Nov 30, 2015
    #1 Chillaptic, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    Hello everyone!
    We're Chillaptic Studio. We’ve been working with addition and a bit of physics to create a challenging game called Number Hunger (iOS,Android).

The game is about making sums under the pressure of time by collecting the right numbers with the cup.

screen_game_1_640x1136 (1).png screen_game_4_640x1136.png screen_game_3_640x1136 (1).png screen_game_2_640x1136 (1).jpg

We are getting ready for the iOS review process and we want to ship it in a perfect condition. So we could really use your help if you want to join the Beta Testing for iOS this week. Send us an e-mail at [email protected] and we’ll gladly add you (requirement: iOS 8+).

Features:
    • Unlock new characters and backgrounds with coins.
    • Power-ups: Time-freeze, Detonate (destroys incorrect numbers), Hourglass (slows time).
    • Endless Score mode – unlocked after completing the first 10 levels (novice difficulty).
    • Four difficulty levels.

Thank you for reading this far. Here's a gif to drain the too-much-text pain :)

[​IMG]

2. Chillaptic

Chillaptic Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Which icon do you think would look best/worst on the store?
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Catacomber

Catacomber Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    http://www.zaristagames.com/
    NYC
    #3 Catacomber, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    I like the first one because everyone likes kitties or hedgehogs. : )

If I still had a little one, I'd lap this up. Maybe add something more dramatic when you get the sum -- like a pop up dialogue you did it! WOW! Stars flying, etc. Just remembering how I used to reward little ones when they got things right. : )

If you could give them something like a Star icon that counts how many times they got things right that would be nice too. : ) Maybe you do and I missed it.

4. Chillaptic

Chillaptic Member

Nov 30, 2015
    #4 Chillaptic, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    Hi and thanks a lot for the feedback!
    For us as well, it's between v1 and v2 I think. We wanted to see if there's something else that we don't see. Also, we wanted to know if there's a cup that people badly dislike.

Regarding the visual feedback, we've been trying different kinds of visual rewards but I guess we shifted our focus from this somewhere on the road. The things we had tried in this matter kind of got playtesters (friends) confused.
    However, reading your comment, we quickly brainstormed some nice ideas and we decided to take the time and make some improvements.
    So thanks again, it always helps to have a fresh pair of eyes looking at your game! :D

EDIT: can someone recommend a reliable screen recording app for ios or android? The one I use now records the external sound from the speaker, not directly from the internal audio output, so it doesn't sound well.