Universal AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! (F = M x A) - (by Dejobaan) - Universal App

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Feb 29, 2012.

1. CroRock

CroRock Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2011
    Croatia
    This game is getting better and better the more I play! Later levels are more challenging and harder to get 5 stars.. Almost impossible for me!

Btw.. it runs good on 3GS if someone is on fance because of that

But I have question for Devs... Why this game don't login to GameCenter on startup rather then when you enter stage which is on GC leaderboard? That couse laggin on start resoulting death.

2. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[size=+2]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! (F = M x A)[/size]
    is one of the nominees for
    [size=+2]Touch Arcade Game of the Week
    29/02/2012
    [/size]

Do you like to dive from a skyscraper, spray paint buildings, and flip off protesters in this amazing game?

[size=+3][thread=124222]VOTE HERE[/thread][/size]

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -​

3. EvilDucktator

EvilDucktator 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Sep 28, 2011
    Walt Disney World Cast Member
    Brisbane, Australia
    How about achievements that unlock other trees of achievements? Or they trigger subtle and not-so-subtle shifts in the levels/gameplay?
    - Tony Teulan

4. Reese015

Reese015 Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    WHY IS THIS GAME NOT BLOWING UP ALL OVER THE PLACE?!
    THIS GAME IS THE SHIT

Ok seriously now. This game is quite terrific.
    My current favorite by far, together with Beat Hazard Ultra.
    Framerate could be sliiiiightly improved on iPhone 4 but it's not problematic.

You guys rock. <3

5. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Been playing this for a while today and I agree with Reese015 that I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention. It really is an exhilarating, fun base-jumping experience! Maybe it's because of the title. Check it out, guys! See what you think!

6. silentcorp

silentcorp Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    When will I learn that tilt controls and me don't mix? This is the 5th "tilt" based game I've purchased this year that almost instantly I knew I'd never play again.

I love this game (on my PC) and would love to enjoy it here. As it stands for me personally the tilt controls are too high a barrier for entry in the iOs version.

7. Reese015

Sep 2, 2010
    Personally, I feel like tilt makes more sense in this game than any other iOS game I've played and I'm not sure if I'd enjoy the PC version as much. It just makes a lot of sense here, it's really well implemented and makes it very immersive.

8. Reese015

Sep 2, 2010
  9. Zevious Zoquis

Zevious Zoquis Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    I quite honestly can't understand the issues people have with tilt controls. They work perfect for this game...

10. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Agreed. Tilt controls are perfectly suited for this game. I use tilt controls on Cod zombies ( another great game for tilt controls)

Great game, btw. Perfect for the iphone

11. silentcorp

Aug 10, 2010
    I have no desire to control games via motion, the fidelity for me isn't there. Also moving the screen away from my face seems counter-intuitive to ya know, seeing the game. I've deleted this much like I deleted that rolling pizza game!

12. Zevious Zoquis

Zevious Zoquis Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    you hardly have to tilt the thing at all...and the fidelity feels just fine to me. But whatever...

13. Reese015

Sep 2, 2010
    err...

Indeed, the game's default sensitivity balancing is excellent. Never did I get the feeling that I had to move the device "away from my face". It's sensitive enough for the tilting to be subtle yet gives you enough margin to be accurate.

14. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    I turned the sensitivity down and it cuts down on the 'twitchy' feeling I was getting. Really enjoy this game!!!

15. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    #115 bigrand1, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
    +1
    I agree totally! And the default sensitivity IS perfect! This should be up for GOTW for SURE!

16. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    This game really is amazing and for 3 bucks ! I am really surprised that this game isn't in the top 25 ??

17. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    After playing this repeatedly, I realize this game was made for the tilt controls. You need to have very quick reactions in this game, touch controls would be too slow.

This game is unbelievably good !!

18. silentcorp

Aug 10, 2010
    Yup, touch controls have never worked on an action heavy game that needs quick reaction time before. Impossible I say! ;)

19. dylanmannen

dylanmannen Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    sweden
    i feal like Now is the perfect opportunity to add achievements to the game ;)

20. ChiefBurningLog

ChiefBurningLog New Member

Sep 24, 2012
    I've been reading the forums here at TouchArcade for about a year now, and the urge to praise this game was the one thing that pushed me over the edge to make an account!!

Honestly I'm so surprised no one has mentioned how fantastic the atmosphere, slick presentation and friggin crazy sense of humour makes the package!! The level design is fantastic and the gameplay is super fun (especially on the narrow tunnel levels later in the game) but the thing keeping me going is to get all the videos, they crack me up so much. So random and so awesome.

The presentation is worth the three dollars alone, who cares about the quantity of levels; they're all super fun and the quality is through the roof