Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-19-2011, 11:53 PM
Wediafom24 Wediafom24 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Asmara, Eritrea
Posts: 1,686
Default How can I delete/remove a game from gamecenter?

I downloaded Contract killer a while a go and deleted it afterwards. However, it still shows in my gamecenter game lists. Is there a way to remove it?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-19-2011, 11:56 PM
DodgerBlue016 DodgerBlue016 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen)
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 1,400
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
I downloaded Contract killer a while a go and deleted it afterwards. However, it still shows in my gamecenter game lists. Is there a way to remove it?
This could work (not sure) but if u redownload it, then delete it and hit "remove from gamecenter " it should delete it from gc....(untested,just my logic,lol)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-20-2011, 12:00 AM
Wediafom24 Wediafom24 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Asmara, Eritrea
Posts: 1,686
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue016 View Post
This could work (not sure) but if u redownload it, then delete it and hit "remove from gamecenter " it should delete it from gc....(untested,just my logic,lol)
I will try, thank you
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-20-2011, 12:18 AM
Wediafom24 Wediafom24 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Asmara, Eritrea
Posts: 1,686
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue016 View Post
This could work (not sure) but if u redownload it, then delete it and hit "remove from gamecenter " it should delete it from gc....(untested,just my logic,lol)
I think it's a bug, hopefully when I update to iOS 5, it will go away.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-20-2011, 08:08 AM
New England Gamer's Avatar
New England Gamer New England Gamer is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue016 View Post
This could work (not sure) but if u redownload it, then delete it and hit "remove from gamecenter " it should delete it from gc....(untested,just my logic,lol)
This indeed does work - if you delete a game from the computer and sync it remains on your Game Center. If you delete if from your device then it will ask if you are sure you want to delete the game, you say yes, then it asks keep or remove from Game Center - hit remove and it should be gone.

Done it a lot and can attest to it working.

So redownload it to the device, then delete it from there, you should be given the options and poof should be gone.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-20-2011, 08:42 AM
triggywiggy triggywiggy is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,122
Default

Do we need about ten threads asking this question?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-20-2011, 12:50 PM
Wediafom24 Wediafom24 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Asmara, Eritrea
Posts: 1,686
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
This indeed does work - if you delete a game from the computer and sync it remains on your Game Center. If you delete if from your device then it will ask if you are sure you want to delete the game, you say yes, then it asks keep or remove from Game Center - hit remove and it should be gone.

Done it a lot and can attest to it working.

So redownload it to the device, then delete it from there, you should be given the options and poof should be gone.
Nope, no luck): thank you for your help though.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent