Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-06-2014, 12:28 AM

Finally got the game and love it! My only problem is the growing list of games to play! Great game only wish iCloud support was included in the game as i would love to be able to play it on both my iPhone & iPad!
Old 07-30-2014, 08:03 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intendro View Post
The trash can selection works strangely...

Pick the trash can, then pick a trap (from the selection list.) The trash can is un-selected. The trap is not selected. But...

Pick a trap, then pick the trash can. Both are selected at the same time, instead of un-selecting the trap as you'd expect from the first thing I said.

Again: Pick a trap, then pick the trash can. Both are selected. Now delete an existing trap. If the existing trap and selected trap can exist in the same place at the same time, the existing trap is deleted and the selected trap is placed.
If the existing and selected traps can't be on the same place at the same time or the selected trap can't be put there, the existing trap is deleted and the overlord says the appropriate "you can't put that there" message.
Selecting a spot with no trap puts the selected trap and un-selects the trash can.

About the to-doom that says to beat an endless or master stage with four traps...
Argh! It's so hard! How- ...
*tries selecting four different traps*
Oh.

And with that, I've done everything except upgrade every trap.
Still can't get master or endless w/4 traps. I select ONLY 4 traps and place ONLY 1 of each and I still don't get the achievement. Is it a bug or am I still doing something wrong?