Jet Car Stunts: My new favorite game!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by sk8erdude50, Nov 15, 2009.

1. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Ya just bought that game, pretty sure that is what it is called. But anyway, this was released this week and i bought it and it is amazing! I usually say this at the beginning of every game, but I have hundreds of paid apps that get boring at some point, and I know I have just bought this game obviously, but I cant see how I can get tired of it. Anyway, I just wanted to know what you guys think of it, and just for the record, I am not a dev FYI. PS I have a first gen iphone and found that this game crashes when I load it up, and found that the solution is to put the phone on silent before you turn on the app. I was wondering if u guys have found any other solutions because i am tired of playing with headphones on. Thanks guys

2. Negamaki

Negamaki Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Glad you like the game as much as I do. That is an audio bug you are experiencing that causes the game to crash only on first gen iPhones- TrueAxis are working on an update to address that issue.

3. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    ya hope the update comes out soon cause i love this game and it would suck if the update comes out when i start playing another app instead