• Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 19.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: IMPORTANT NOTE
Compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPhone 4 and up and iPod touch 5th generation WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES

----------------------

The highly addictive call center simulation arrives on iOS!

Smooth Operators is an advanced simulation where you take control of a call center company and lead it to financial success! Hire employees and customize your buildings with several types of offices, facilities and accessories! Watch your company become alive and grow while your building reach the highest skyline.

This wont be an easy task! Employees will get upset if you dont consider their well-being. Send them some coaches to cheer them up or arrange their working hours and vacations with Human resources employees.

Everything is upgradable! Hire projects managers to unlock new technologies, and improve your offices and employees. If your account managers bring you new contracts, pressure your employees with managers to increase their productivity.

What type of CEO will you be?

Features:
- A highly addictive game with numerous hours of gameplay.
- Customize your company by placing offices and furnitures where you see fit
- Upgrade everything! Improve employees, offices, elevators
- One of the most advanced simulation on the App Store!

------------------------------------

CURIOUS? More info on:
bulkypix.com
facebook.com/Bulkypix
twitter.com/Bulkypix
youtube.com/Bulkypix

Sanuku's comments:

07-04-2013, 10:18 AM
I, too, have "memories" of my days in a call center (only six months of Dental Claims, but that was enough to make me know that no amount of money would bring me back to THAT line of work).

Already played and replayed the first week of this about a half-dozen times. Can't seem to find a good formula to expand quickly enough to meet call demand without turning my locale into a cesspool of elevator rage and exploding terminals.

Guess I'll just have to proceed at a slower than usual pace and hope I don't lose the contract because of repeated failures to meet customer expectations (or all my employees being "sick" from having to deal with a steady stream of calls that have been on-hold for a half-hour or so.)

... which is still far too close to what I have to do for a living (I don't manage the phones, but I DO kick the computer terminals to get them back up and running). Which begs the question, why am I playing something like this on my day OFF?
07-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Man im sucking at this game. any basic tips?
07-08-2013, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Lol I worked in the kitchen of a callcenter once and that was bad enough
Game does look cool but I have the problem of its actually cheaper to buy it on the Xbox indie game market where it's only 80msp (about 65p)

I knew I'd seen you somewhere before!

And I do agree that the price discrepancy is a little odd. Clearly the Xbox game is an indie title, so they don't have the insane cost associated with it (man how xbox has taken a face full of buckshot with their continued mistreatment of indie developers) and having to publish with Bulkypix probably bumped up the royalty costs a bit . I'll pay an additional $1.70ish for the convenience of not having to tie up my tv with a game that doesn't require the tv to be tied up.

I am intrigued, though!

Oh, forgot to add this. I worked in call centers from about 2004ish onwards, though they weren't your standard call centers, never the mind numbing "hi, this is Steve. Have you restated your computer/stove/personal massager/bidet?"

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep
10-12-2013, 03:03 AM
Just a heads up. Hiring an account manager to "unlock new deals" automatically starts the contract. Meaning if you're still struggling to meet the demands of your current ones, you're gonna be paying penalties everyday.

Learnt it the hard way restarting now.
10-12-2013, 11:35 PM
No tips from me yet. I'm still hanging on, barely. 10 days in. Miss bonus daily. However I do find this to be a fun game. Even with around 5 years of real life call center experience (which I too will never go back to) I'm able to enjoy this game for what it is; a Management Sim. I love the control you have, being able to schedule and reschedule employees, shooting for bonuses, keeping employees happy and firing said employees if need be.

Oh and that secretary is a MACHINE!