3.0 DL problem!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by falloutmike, Jul 1, 2009.

1. falloutmike

falloutmike Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    I want to DL the 3.0 for my ipod touch, but I go to "check for updates" and it says it couldn't connect to the server....... EVERYTIME! I had to go to my sisters to upgrade from 2.0 to 2.2.1.... but that won't work this time I don't think because this is a payable upgrade.....

WHAT TO DO?!

I have dial up....

2. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    well thats the problem. trust me. i used to have Dial Up. it will most likely never finish. with me it would always cancel out.

what you need to do is use someone else's computer with high speed and log in on your account. then if your stuff gets taken off just sync it back with your computer.

Hope this helps, I know how much of a pain that can be.

3. Bruno

Bruno Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Capital Markets
    Boston
    This is not going to work. The flow of itunes has been increasing, even without dial up I found hard sometimes.

Go to the nearest Starbucks and download it fro there.

4. falloutmike

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    You can't download it from your ipod can you?... If i Have time today my mom said we would go to sisters house for a little... then I could do that there, thats what I did with 2.2.1 but don't know if it will work for 3.0...

5. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    No, upgrades aren't supported on iPod. You have to use iTunes.

There are alternate ways. I will not say anything though. o_o

6. falloutmike

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    Yah i googled 3.0 and a bunch of that came up >.<....... but ill just do at my sisters house, i know ill lose all my data there cause wont back up on her computer... but meh