Want to advertise your game or app for FREE?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by FlagellumDei, Sep 2, 2009.

1. FlagellumDei

FlagellumDei Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Male
    Programmer
    We at Rapid Turtle Games have created a platform for advertising mobile games and apps for FREE. The ads are selected and displayed at random. It's free for every developer to create an account and to submit games or apps. Statistics for impressions and clicks are viewable. This is an additional chance for developers to increase the visibility of their mobile games.

If you would like to submit your iPhone and iPod touch game/app please use the link below.

---> Submit your game or app here: http://www.rapidturtlegames.com/rapidadserve/

More information at Rapid Turtle Games website: http://www.rapidturtlegames.com

2. khangtoh

khangtoh Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Co-Founder/IPhone Dev @ LeftRight Studios
    Pittsburgh, PA
    First of all, it's great that you are reaching out to other game devs and offering free advertising on your site. Thanks!

But I just want to know the catch, if there's any.

3. FlagellumDei

FlagellumDei Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Male
    Programmer
    We will use affiliate links in the future for iPhone/iPod touch games, but at the moment there are direct links to the iTunes store.

We are game developers and want to help other developers in promoting games and apps. This is our primary intention with the free advertising. And the second is the affiliate program, just to compensate a little the work involved in building the system.

And it was fun to do a little PHP, MySQL and JavaScript coding. At least a little change from the everyday C++ and Obj-C.

4. Supermoox

Supermoox Member

Jun 12, 2009
    There is one other free app advertising opportunity

Although I have advertised my app on toucharcade.com, I've also found that the more exposure you get, the better chances of success.

So I also advertise for free on www.myappname.com I use that site to post my releases or updates alerts. It features my post at the top of the front page and there is no approval process. You post it and it's live.

5. Blackharon

Blackharon Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Game Designer for Ludia
    Canada
    Seems to be a bug on your submission page.

It tells me there is no screenshot attached even though I did.