★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Telltale Inc
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 407.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: COMPLETE THE SAGA - THE ENTIRE SERIES IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Start your adventure!

***Full Retina Graphic Support on 4S devices!***

NOTE: This app is compatible with an iPhone 3GS or third generation equivalent iPod or later.

"Rich in humor, character, puzzles, and reverence to its forerunners, this is the ultimate adventure game for Monkey Island fans." -TouchArcade
"Confident continuation of the franchise..." -PocketGamer
"Looks great and sounds even better; good puzzle variety; witty dialogue" -SlideToPlay

EPISODE 5: RISE OF THE PIRATE GOD
Our piratey heroes meet their ultimate match with the Rise of the Pirate God. Can the world of Monkey Island be saved? Find out as the Tales of Monkey Island saga comes to its thrilling conclusion.

* The last part in a five-episode saga with an intriguing storyline that becomes deeper and more entangled as it unfolds
* Series favorites Guybrush, LeChuck, Elaine, Stan, and the Voodoo Lady are joined by a new cast of characters
* Streamlined adventure gameplay with all the humor, romance, and swashbuckling excitement that made the franchise famous

Useful control tips:
* Two-finger touch to view selectable items on screen
* Double-tap to skip dialog

MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:

Walking Dead: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
Back to the Future
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Puzzle Agent
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit in The Last Resort

Gift this App: Click the arrow next to Buy App on the iTunes® App Store.

Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at
TelltaleGames.com
facebook.com/TelltaleGames
twitter.com/TelltaleGames
youtube.com/TelltaleGames

Echoseven's comments:

02-22-2012, 06:45 AM
Nice One. Will get that One for sure tonight.

02-22-2012, 08:13 AM
argh... need. to. reload. itunes. wallet.
02-22-2012, 08:29 AM
I'm not quite sure why Toucharcade did not find the conclusion to the Monkey Island Tales saga worth mention in their frontpage preview of tonight's releases. But I'm glad Telltale have remained committed to releasing all the episodes for iPhone as well, as well as other adventure games. If nothing else, they are a splendid argument against those who have a habit of proclaiming some games impossible to port to/play on the iPhone, something said about this series back when it was first released for iPad and we asked for a truly mobile version

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
02-22-2012, 09:27 AM
I don't get it. I already have the HD on ipad for a long while now. Why is this new? Was the iPhone version never released?
02-22-2012, 09:31 AM
The first part of this adventure game is currently FREE for the second time (iPhone + iPad):

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=116620

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
02-22-2012, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3TAL1AT3 View Post
I don't get it. I already have the HD on ipad for a long while now. Why is this new? Was the iPhone version never released?
It's new because... wait for it... it was released tonight!

And I must give you kudos for "Was the iPhone version never released?". In conjunction with the fact that you are posting in the release thread for the iPhone version, your post slips over into the territory of surreal poetry...

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
02-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Have all of them to Date, Will Continue to buy all of Taletell's Adventure games they port to the Ipod. Saves me from having to carry my laptop around :-)
02-23-2012, 04:31 AM
Once again, I gotta go with my man Santino on this one and buy this app.
02-24-2012, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
It's new because... wait for it... it was released tonight!

And I must give you kudos for "Was the iPhone version never released?". In conjunction with the fact that you are posting in the release thread for the iPhone version, your post slips over into the territory of surreal poetry...
Hahaha, good comeback on the 'new'. And for it being an iphone thread, i just have a bad habit of opening everthing in a new tab without looking so i could read it all in one go.

But thanks for answering.