Universal [CA] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed (by NEXON Company)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PROAPK, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I had that problem too. Delete and reinstall worked for me. No progress lost

2. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    It's good now

3. boydstr

boydstr Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Male
    Gamer
    Netherlands
    Really impressive.

This looks very impressive I played a lot of the "Dynasty Warriors" games on the PS1/PS2 but this looks much more graphically impressive than the console versions so I hope that they don't screw it up with too much FTP shenanigans a rather pay upfront for it.

4. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    ^Not sure what DW games you've played, but I personally wouldn't say this looks better than the console versions, especially DW8 Empires and SW4 Empires on the PS4 Pro. But I certainly do think the game is impressive graphics wise.

5. flymrfreakjar

flymrfreakjar Member

Nov 30, 2013
    I have the same problem posted above a few times... can't get past the Day 1 login reward screen. Tried phone reset, delete and reinstall etc. No luck. Haven't been able to play the game at all besides the tutorial. Maybe a result of region downloading/workaround or something, I don't know. Guess I'll be waiting for the US release, hopefully that solves the issue.

6. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Online only

Yes it is online only. NEXON will probably never develop offline PREMIUM games.

7. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Is this game in Chinese?

8. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    The combat system, how much skill, strategy and variety is there to it?

9. MobileOnTapYT

MobileOnTapYT Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2017
    Absolutely love the Dynasty Warriors Series. Think they've made this an excellent mobile version. Can't wait to work my way through it.

Little first gameplay for you.

10. NotCoolBro

NotCoolBro Active Member

Mar 20, 2013
    I've always kept an eye open for a potential Dynasty Warriors mobile game. I haven't played the series since DW3 and DW4 way back in the day.

So the mobile version... its like Marvel Future Fight I take it? I was addicted to that game for quite sometime before feeling utterly burned out. I'll still check it out when it releases for the US.

Can anyone confirm on Gan Ning's appearance and playstyle? Gan Ning, Zhou Tai and Sun Jian to an extent were my favorites from the series. I've never played an instalment past DW4, but the appearance and playstyle change of Gan Ning that Koei seemingly made judging from the youtube videos looks... soul crushing... from DW6 and on. Is he the pirate sword wielding, proud standing, take no prisoners, tattooed tough guy from DW3-DW5? Or is he more of the slouching, mace wielding, wacky haired, goofy persona iteration that I shamelessly judge based off youtube videos from DW6 and onward?

11. MobileOnTapYT

Feb 17, 2017
    As I continue to play through the game I still find it wonderful. Reminds me of old times spending hours on the PS3.

12. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Thanks for posting some videos
    This game is one of the better FTP games I have played
    Since I downloaded it I have played it more than any other games I own
    Is it still only available in Canada?

13. MobileOnTapYT

Feb 17, 2017
    How far have people got so far, Im working on a few games at the moment so haven't had loads of time to dedicate just to this?

14. MobileOnTapYT

Feb 17, 2017
    Does it have a date for global relese?

15. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Every day we need to delete and reinstall? I keep getting stuck at login rewards each day.

16. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    I got stuck in day 2 and haven't had that happen again
    Strange

17. DaMobileMob_YT

DaMobileMob_YT Well-Known Member

Gameplay

Hey guys,

hands down! It feels like playing on the console! Very happy about the result! Here some more impressions:

My absolute favourite game currently!

18. Mariko

Mariko Well-Known Member

May 19, 2016
    That's happening to me too. After reading through the user reviews in the App Store, it would seem that this happens very frequently. And at this time, it's yet to be fixed.

19. MobileOnTapYT

Feb 17, 2017
    As well as the sign in rewards is anyone experiencing the game crashing upon completing the levels, it keeps happening to me?