My Minigore has become Iron Fist!!! weird thing!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TheBrianPerryProject, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 TheBrianPerryProject, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
    Ok,

So, I downloaded "Minigore" today while leaving my iPhone on a table & when I came back to check on the App the Minigore icon was the same as Iron Fist on my iPhone! It was even shaded like when an App is downloading. Now I never seen anything like this but the cool part is that the game still works :) But it is odd seeing 2 of the same icons for 2 different games haha. I have the weirdest luck I swear. I even deleted the game and re-downloaded it and it still came back with the Iron Fist icon. And I also restarted my phone twice with the same results. Well, like I said before..........at the game works so I didn't waste my money.

Anyone else get a weird situation like this?

Look at this! ( and no my iPhone is NOT jailbroken either )
    [​IMG]

2. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Hmmm, that's strange.
    I get that quite a bit on m jailbroken iPhone, but when it wasn't jailbroken I never had it (not saying that I don't believe you).

Try rebooting the device (hold power and home buttons) and see if that works. It always works for me.

3. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    THe icon switching issue is a known problem, there should be solutions somewher ein the jailbreaking forum.

4. I rebooted it 2 like that :(

5. Eventhough my iphone is not jailbroken?

6. weisome

weisome Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Behind You!