Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 11-01-2013, 10:25 AM

Hi,

We are very sorry that we don't have codes for everybody who wants to try it but they are limited to us.

If you are very interested in trying it and aren't sure about buying it, send us a private post and we will try to do something ^^

However, we will try to post more codes as soon as we get more ^^

Thanks!
Old 11-01-2013, 10:44 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshadowgames View Post
Hi,

We are very sorry that we don't have codes for everybody who wants to try it but they are limited to us.

If you are very interested in trying it and aren't sure about buying it, send us a private post and we will try to do something ^^

However, we will try to post more codes as soon as we get more ^^

Thanks!
No worries from me. More a frustration with the state of this branch of TA than any reflection on you or your generosity. FWIW, I'm going to just buy it because I enjoyed the first, but for future reference, I would ask for PMs rather than openly post codes in the Promo Code forum.

It will actually give you a chance of getting feedback more meaningful than, "Thanks for the free game," or worse yet, no feedback at all.

Also, with regard to, "If you are very interested in trying it and aren't sure about buying it, send us a private post and we will try to do something?"

Be careful what you wish for. I would suspect you are likely to hear from a whole bunch of people who are "not quite sure" about anything that isn't free...

DBC
Old 11-01-2013, 11:07 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
I want to play it.
The game might not be free but manners certainly are, whatever ever happened to please or thank you?
Old 11-01-2013, 11:09 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Yeah, sorry if I came off overly sarcastic. I do the same as you, only because I know the frustration of getting your hopes up while scrolling through umpteen "unused" codes...

FWIW, the first Naught was pretty sweet, so if you're that interested, you might just pick it up anyway...

DBC
The first naught is also free, just picked it up and if I like it I'll def be buying this one.