Universal Tiny Tower: 5th Anniversary Edition (by NimbleBit)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Menel

Menel Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Engineer
    TN
    We just got the 'have fun rebuilding your tower' content update in december. What more do you want?

2. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    ####

3. RLangley91

RLangley91 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Dear gamers,

We know that a lot of you probably already have all the available floors, and that we haven't given you any since *Becky quickly looks* April.

We also now that our infamous f*** up in December also removed some audio tracks. We'll be giving you those instead of the former - even though you probably don't even listen to it (I certainly don't).

Yours faithfully,
    Nimblebit.

4. mrholder

mrholder Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Is it possible to make it easier to get jobbers (dream or not) for shops with vacancies a little easier? Keep getting same ones for full shops that have all level 9 dream jobbers. I use them to make a quick 2 bux, but it gets monotonous after a while.

5. RLangley91

Nov 29, 2012
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    ^ I wish there was - I have nobody whose Dream Job is a clockmaker (I once saw one whose DJ was that - but she didn't even have enough time for a cup of tea; the stat for the "creative" category was 3. And I went through about 40 people before she arrived.)

6. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    From their twitter:

@nimblebit Looking for artists to help create Tiny Tower-esque floors for an upcoming game! Contact [email protected] w/ portfolio if interested!

7. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    I think my #s are messed up. Is this a known bug?

I got 72 apartments but I can get a maximum of 385 people but.. 72 x 5 is 360, where did the extra people come from?

8. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    How do you disable ads? I played years ago and just restarted again

9. RLangley91

Nov 29, 2012
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    ^ You can't. Sorry.

10. baldeagle86

Dec 21, 2013
    Seriously? Oh man, thanks for the response though

11. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    OMG What an amazing ad update is out!! ##

12. Mr. Ramen

Mr. Ramen Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2012
    I always hold out on updates like these until I know exactly what it is. So it just added ads?

13. Ultimatix

Ultimatix Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2015
    Germany
    Hi there,

I've searched for Tiny Tower in the Google Playstore, but i can't find it. I only find Tiny Towers Vegas Edition. So i went to the Nimblebit page and found the Playstore Download Link, but he is down:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobage.ww.a560.tinytower_android

Is this Game deleted from the Playstore and will never come back? Or is it just a temporal Server Issue?

One more Question: Is Tiny Tower Vegas better than the normal Version? Do i even need to play the Normal Version, when i have the Vegas Edition?

14. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    The normal version is better than Vegas. On Android I think it was published by Mobage and recently removed some of Nimblebit games.

15. Dave in the basement

Dave in the basement Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2011
    Indiana
    The original Tiny Tower was indeed superior, but it is supposedly gone for good. Unfortunately, Tiny Tower Vegas seems to have been abandoned as well, although it is still available for download. It makes a good distraction, but that's about it IMO.

16. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    It was sad they never stuck with it but I guess either never made too much money? I'd of preferred a Tiny Tower 2 but Vegas added some new elements.

Barely anyone makes these kinds of games anymore nobody for all the cloners to clone because it's popular.

Happy Street was the most similar that had the most support it seems.

17. baldeagle86

Dec 21, 2013
    So there's a new update that says there's a big surprise coming this year... what could it be!?!

18. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    We need some info of the upcoming update!

19. baldeagle86

Dec 21, 2013
    Yes! I'm super curious if it's just a revamped update or an entirely new app... Sequel!?

20. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'd love a new one, there have been a few tower type games over the years but not many really seemed to take off but many had good aspects which I'd love to see updated and all in one. However unlikely