Universal Mini Warriors - (by Triniti Interactive Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 31, 2013.

1. AyamAmbuyat

AyamAmbuyat New Member

Nov 6, 2013
    I recently won a batle and a pop popped up saying 'congratulations you have received (can't remember) (elite)" what does this mean?

2. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    This game has slower progression than a Korean MMO. it reminds me of playing Everquest back in the day.

So why the heck would anyone make a SINGLE player game move this slow? I mean, everything about menu warriors is slow: the load times between battles, the leveling, the item acquisition rate... Everything progression related screeches to a halt somewhere in the 20s.

This could be a fun, dinky little game, if the pacing wasn't so insultingly awful. It just feels so unrewarding to play, and since it has no social component, it has no excuse for being so slow.

3. MasterWill

MasterWill Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    +1

I totally agree!

4. Kevz95

Kevz95 New Member

Feb 19, 2011
    My Levels

How do you guys get so many 4 star heroes? lol

I am level 41, and I have:

Three 4-star heroes, one level 43, one level 42, and one level 34
    The other 11 are all 3-star heroes level 40-42

My 4-star heroes all have Blessing of the King skill level 10, and their secondary skill levels 3-6

I have 3 purple weapons and a purple ring, and the rest is blue and green armour.

I've got level 3 giants, level 3 ninjas, and level 4 healing, and 34 morale.

But I can't freaking get anymore 4-star heroes and it's becoming extremely difficult to advance! Lol

Btw, I'm currently at Stage 105, and 74 on Elite although I've been grinding more than trying to advance.

5. Acybean

Acybean New Member

Apr 15, 2014
    How do I get mages!?!?

I have never seen a Mage when I'm in the tavern I have refreshed it 200-300 times and used silver refresh things and goblets yet never seen a Mage unless I have to do something. Please help!!
    Acybean

6. TRINITIgames

TRINITIgames Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Game Impressions

Version 1.4.0 is coming! In this new version, PVP system is finally added. Kindly find below video to get a quick look at it, it is estimated to be on app store in a week. Hope you all can enjoy the new version.

7. KobAobAob

KobAobAob New Member

Jul 1, 2014
    How can i link my account

I have this game on my Iphone 4s (IOS) and i already create my account. Now i change my phone to Android, but i can't login my old account.

System say i use wrong email... but i'm not

How can i use my old accounts?

8. MiniWarriorsGuide

MiniWarriorsGuide New Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Mini Warriors Hack

Hey guys I found this website, its great if you want to add unlimited tCrystals, Gold etc.. you can find it here: http://www.miniwarriorshack.com/

9. bobbur

bobbur New Member

Mar 17, 2015
    What does it mean when it says "Times enemy"?

10. Samurix16

Samurix16 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Male
    USA
    Love this game!

11. foo-king

foo-king New Member

Dec 12, 2015
    kinda new

Hey everyone. I'm new to using forums but been playing mini warriors for a while. I'm now level 150 and have 24x 4star hero's and I'm a free player. I was wondering is it still possible to recruit cannon savage Cavalry? Also could do with a pro at the game helping me with the best line up possible. And advice on weather it's worth while levelling up more 3star archers and polymorphing 3star mages. Also is Elizabeth needing replaced now her skill only effects hero's. And is Hilda any good as support and will she benefit more from templer cavalry or the other option (forgot their name)

12. foo-king

foo-king New Member

Dec 12, 2015
    I've got 27x 4star hero's and some of them I got from the free daily refresh in tavern, but now when I use golden goblets and 80 Tcrystals I can't even get 3stars never mind 4stars. I know once I've acquired more and more 3-4star hero's the chances of more showing up in tavern reduce. But this streak of bad luck is just isn't ending. I WANT SARKY & NICOLI. anyone else experiencing this same problem?

13. foo-king

foo-king New Member

Dec 12, 2015
    getting bored

I really wish trinity would add a social component to mini warriors with the new 1.9.0 version. Guilds would double the fun in playing. At the very least we should be able to message players we challenge in PvP. Chatting would inevitably lead to arguments that could only be settled with a battle, encouraging players to spend so they can defeat any player they take a disliking to. I know this would be true cuz I've done similar in 2 different facebook games on my laptop spending a small fortune on both. Galaxy online II and league of angels. What I'm trying to say is I would be more inclined to spend real money on mini warriors if there was some sort of social component. PLEEEEASE!! Trinity games make a great game freaking awesome.

14. foo-king

foo-king New Member

Dec 12, 2015
    Guessing this is a dead forum now? Triniti´s forum hasn´t sent me a confirmation email yet, even though I've tried a number of times. I really wanted to discuss rally´s and tactic´s with other mini warriors players. +Sad face+

15. Samurix16

Samurix16 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Male
    USA
    Hey I'm still fully active with the game. What to chat about it I'm here, love this game!