Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

View Poll Results: What is your Game of the Week for the week of April 24th?
Robot Unicorn Attack 2 20 24.39%
LEGO Batman: DC Super Heroes 12 14.63%
Talisman Prologue HD 16 19.51%
Random Heroes 2 5 6.10%
The House of the Dead: Overkill - The Lost Reels 5 6.10%
Iron Man 3 - The Official Game 4 4.88%
Shiny the Firefly 15 18.29%
Gun Commando 5 6.10%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2013, 03:59 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I voted for Iron Man. Even with its IAP, I've been having fun playing it this week. I come back everyday to try and get to a new "boss" encounter. I'm sure there's a point where I won't want to play anymore due to the seemingly ridiculous amount of grinding/IAP necessary to get new armors (and even space for the armors). But for now, I'm enjoying it.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:36 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I'm the developer of Shiny and we're so sorry about that. We have not registered new accounts but maybe our friends did. We have asked for votes in our other thread (http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...=186524&page=4) and in other places, so maybe friends of us have registered and voted.

Please, remove those votes if you feel that they shouldn't count as we want to be fair.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:37 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK. Two!
Old 05-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage Clear Studios View Post
I'm the developer of Shiny and we're so sorry about that. We have not registered new accounts but maybe our friends did. We have asked for votes in our other thread (http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...=186524&page=4) and in other places, so maybe friends of us have registered and voted.

Please, remove those votes if you feel that they shouldn't count as we want to be fair.
Unfortunately, no matter where the votes came from, it's pretty clear that those who registered, did so just to vote (many have zero posts). This has been a subject of debate but it wouldn't be fair to count these as every week, a dev could "rig" the vote this way, discounting it's meaning.

I love your game, but the rules are rules.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:58 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Unfortunately, no matter where the votes came from, it's pretty clear that those who registered, did so just to vote (many have zero posts). This has been a subject of debate but it wouldn't be fair to count these as every week, a dev could "rig" the vote this way, discounting it's meaning.

Yes, we fully understand. Please, remove these votes.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:05 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post

Yes, we fully understand. Please, remove those votes.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammajamma28 View Post
I voted for Iron Man. Even with its IAP, I've been having fun playing it this week. I come back everyday to try and get to a new "boss" encounter. I'm sure there's a point where I won't want to play anymore due to the seemingly ridiculous amount of grinding/IAP necessary to get new armors (and even space for the armors). But for now, I'm enjoying it.
Well, another week, another votegate. Suppose some of you are wondering what I will vote for this week. Well, I am not going to post what I did end up buying like normal, suffice to say, I bought 4 games, though 2 are for the icade including pacman which is on sale today for $1.99.

I too will vote for Iron Man 3 cause it is an awesome HDMI tv game. It has some great sense of speed, and even though I can't play it just by looking at the screen or with my gameloft duo gamer joystick, it is a blast, minus the cruddy wait timers. Great fun though, not really anything I really had a huge passion for this week though shiny is good, and rh2 is good, but no icade support. House of the dead looks great, but I think I will wait for a sale on that one.

Last edited by Echoseven; 05-03-2013 at 05:21 AM..