★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ketchapp
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 30.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: "Think fast in this quick-moving, exceedingly difficult, casual arcade game." -148Apps

"ROTATE is an addictive game that you will spend some time on, especially if you like these fast-paced arcade reflex games. -AppAdvice

This is a rotating world.
The rule is simple:
Tap and jump.Survive against all odds and keep calm! A tap is all it take to get through!

Its easy to play but hard to master.
But when you get familiar with it, you will see that theres nothing more satisfying than the feeling of genuine achievement after youve nailed another hellish level.

Can you survive 35 seconds? A brand new world is waiting for you!

FEATURES:
-Challenging quick-fix game
-Elegant design
-Play again quickly!Very addictive!
-Save and share your progress on Game Center.

Twitter : @rotategame
Game Play Video on Youtube: http://youtu.be/P8PUslMDRcU

The game offers in-app purchase to upgrade and remove all ads.
07-29-2014, 07:01 AM
Rotate plays like an endless minimalist Pyro Jump. You control a yellow square, tapping the screen to jump from wheel to wheel. Some wheels rotate at different speeds, others launch you at a certain angle, others move. Timing and precision are key to attaining a high score; not only do you want to collect the red and green gems for a good score, you must also avoid hitting saws and hitting the edges of the screen. Rotate is challenging and fun, with simple controls and a nice style. Worth a try

07-29-2014, 08:20 AM
This is definitely a nice game, cheers. Have to add that it also has one of my favourite icons in a long time. Preferring this to the other games in the sub-genre as it feels a lot more twitchy; occasionally they feel a little slow-paced. I liked Beyond Gravity but it was too easy at times, this is much more my pace.

It's Universal as well, sorry to be a pain, but at least it's good news!
07-29-2014, 08:32 AM
I was just to say the same.
This very polished game is for adrenalin junkies, while the brilliant Beyond Gravity is more like an easy walk in the park.
Both highly recommended, imho.
07-29-2014, 03:52 PM
Game Impressions

07-29-2014, 04:49 PM
I loved beyond gravity but agree it's too easy. Downloading this one now..
07-29-2014, 05:45 PM
Yeah, this is a little gem. Thanks for keeping an eye out for these games NiceDude.

IsDonsIsGood
07-29-2014, 09:42 PM
That feeling when you line one up perfectly is awesome.
07-29-2014, 10:05 PM
This is a nice minimalist jumper. Well done and good at what it does.
07-29-2014, 10:07 PM
This is a nice minimalist jumper, very good at what it does. I want to check out some of the DEVs other games now, such as 1 Dot.