★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Strike Force Heroes: Extraction (by Not Doppler)

11-19-2013, 05:09 PM
#31
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
So with snipers is it an instant shot but you just need to be very accurate? (except with Calamity sometimes haha) Or is it more like you don't need to be as accurate but there's kinda a delay for your character to aim like in Zombieville USA 2?
For shooting you mainly need to tap the right side of the screen (ie: you won't need to tap individual characters to shoot them). Each gun has its own range however which can impact your ability to hit the enemy depending how far you are from them.

Sniper Rifles in the game do generally have the highest range, however they also have a lower fire-rate compared to other weapons.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah0708 View Post
Probably paid being that the other 2 Not Doppler games are paid.
That is correct that it will be paid. The iPhone/iPod touch version will be $1.99, and the HD version will be $2.99.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
I am also a huge fan of Earn to Die as it hasn't left my device since launch. So I'm really looking forward to this one.

What iPad models are supported with HD version? Is my iPad mini 1st gen going to be good enough to run this?
Thanks, happy to hear that you are looking forward to it

The HD build supports iPad 2 and newer, and iPad mini (1st Gen) and newer
11-19-2013, 05:12 PM
#32
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,515
Ahhh I understand now.

This is my most anticipated release this Week! Boy, the wait till Wednesday night in the US is gonna be a long one as usual!

Last edited by JCho133; 11-19-2013 at 06:10 PM.

11-19-2013, 05:53 PM
#33
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Ahhh I understand now.

This is my most anticipated release this Thursday. Boy, the wait till Thursday night in the US is gonna be a long one as usual!
I think you are confused, this will be available tomorrow night at 11pm est in the US, not Thursday night.
11-19-2013, 06:08 PM
#34
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
I think you are confused, this will be available tomorrow night at 11pm est in the US, not Thursday night.

Oh whoops haha, that's embarrassing figuring how many times I've been up waiting Wednesday night.
11-20-2013, 05:26 AM
#35
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,515
The TA plays looked AWESOME
11-20-2013, 05:28 AM
#36
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
The TA plays looked AWESOME
Thanks! Unfortunately the game wasn't rendering correctly on the iPad Air . We are looking into this to provide a fix ASAP. It should render correctly on all other devices however.
11-20-2013, 05:33 AM
#37
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by notdoppler View Post
Thanks! Unfortunately the game wasn't rendering correctly on the iPad Air . We are looking into this to provide a fix ASAP. It should render correctly on all other devices however.
At least it wasn't anything game breaking (that woulda stunk) and you're also not the only ones having Air problems so it's all good. As long as it works on my 5S that's all that matters!

But argh, still 16 and 1/2 hours to go!
11-20-2013, 05:48 AM
#38
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by notdoppler View Post
Thanks! Unfortunately the game wasn't rendering correctly on the iPad Air . We are looking into this to provide a fix ASAP. It should render correctly on all other devices however.
Will you be releasing the original Strike Force Heroes at some point ?

Did a search for your game and found another game where you start off as a scientist and have to escape. You can go left/right etc.

Will this one be coming to iOS ? Plays really well
11-20-2013, 06:35 AM
#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by notdoppler View Post
Thanks! Unfortunately the game wasn't rendering correctly on the iPad Air . We are looking into this to provide a fix ASAP. It should render correctly on all other devices however.
You know I only got 2 dollars left in my iTunes after going on a App spree yesterday? I'm gonna gladly spend my last 2 dollars on this app because Strike Force Heroes never dissapoint me.It was the best flash game ever!! can't wait to try this auto-runner!!
11-20-2013, 06:52 AM
#40
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Will you be releasing the original Strike Force Heroes at some point ?

Did a search for your game and found another game where you start off as a scientist and have to escape. You can go left/right etc.

Will this one be coming to iOS ? Plays really well
Unfortunately porting the Flash games directly wasn't possible due to their control schemes, however if mobile game controllers take off it may become feasible to have an arena-based shooter similar to the online versions in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSupah View Post
You know I only got 2 dollars left in my iTunes after going on a App spree yesterday? I'm gonna gladly spend my last 2 dollars on this app because Strike Force Heroes never dissapoint me.It was the best flash game ever!! can't wait to try this auto-runner!!
Thanks so much for the kind words - we really hope you enjoy the game