MyDinos™ for iPhone 5,4 and Touches coming Fall 2012

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Oceanside Interactive, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Oceanside Interactive

Sep 27, 2012
    #1 Oceanside Interactive, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
    It's alive: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mydinos/id505706305?mt=8

The brand new MyDinos™ app is just a few weeks away from the official worldwide launch!

A brand new and innovative gameplay experience which takes full advantage of the iPhone and iPod's Retina display feature.

Never seen before Pokemon-style battle engine featuring hundreds of moves and signature attacks.

Over 550 Dynamals to collect and train to build the ultimate Dynamal team

Skills and patience will be necessary to become the ultimate Dynamals trainer. Do you have it in you?

We shall found out soon enough....

More screenshots coming!

Attached Files:

2. 550 creatures? Wow i am sold. Is this app using freemium model?

3. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    So many pocket monster games...
    Well, we all know that a few weeks can turn into a few months. LM >.<

4. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
  5. Oceanside Interactive

Sep 27, 2012
    It took us about a year and half of development. But based on the early feedbackwe're getting, it was well worth it to include so much content and features! :D

6. Bdzer

Bdzer Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Going to keep track of this thread, if it's freemium I'll pass.

7. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yeah you'll ruin the long work with freemium

8. itouchbd

itouchbd Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    just no fremium people should be content to spend like $2 on it or so but freemium is just a bad road where people will never buy from you again.

9. Kapthecat

Kapthecat Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Any idea when the app will go live?

10. Oceanside Interactive

Sep 27, 2012
    MyDinos is live in the appstore! Enjoy!:D

11. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Doesn't work on iPod touch 4 yet but will later

12. trinitycool

trinitycool Active Member

Jan 6, 2010
    California
    #12 trinitycool, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
    I have been playing the game for a few days and I think it is fun, but the game is also crashtastic - it crashes a whole lot.

There are also little things that I would like to see fixed (the screen where you can buy eggs says it costs 50 diamonds to do so, but the confirmation screen says 100 diamonds in text while displaying a 50 diamonds icon). Another thing I would like to see fixed: you cannot see how much longer it takes for an egg to hatch if you are low on diamonds. The game throws up an error of "you don't have enough diamonds to rush this", but I just wanted to see how much time is left. There is a "null" error on a location in the Pangaea Forest, etc.

I realize the developers worked hard on this, but I would have preferred them to use the Game Center architecture. I cannot play this game on multiple devices and I am concerned that the game isn't backed up anywhere.

I also wish there was the opportunity to play the game offline. It feels like a lot of data is being downloaded every time I log in, which isn't a problem mostly because I am on wifi, but I wonder if my cellular acct will take a hit over the holidays.

I wish there was a feature called a Breeding Sandox that we could use. I don't know the breeding possibilities unless the breeding lab is open and now that I am breeding Supers, it can take a long time before I know what my next options are.