My device is constantly rebooting on it's own

06-03-2014, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I had it happen once or twice on iOS 6 but doing what coke daddy did fixed it, I've not this issue on the current iOS but I do get iOS peri stalled crap crashing a lot. Gamecentre hasn't worked for me since updating to 7.1 leaderboards and achievements etc all say no items. I'm hoping it just fixes itself lol
Coke daddy, what a name cloudpuff!
06-05-2014, 11:50 AM
Thanks for all the help! I hope it's just an incompatible app (I'm deleting my more recent ones) But another issue has happened, but I don't want to create another thread, which would just clutter things up. I tried. A full restore and used a backup, but, even though the backup had the apps that I wanted in the info.plist, I lost almost half of them, including some of my favorites like Wayward souls, KOTOR, and the Wolf Among Us. Please tell me there is a way I can get the progress for those back!
06-05-2014, 11:54 AM
Pocketnova.

I wouldn't do a restore. Just a fresh format.

I always prefer my computers and ipads clean even if I have to manually add all apps and settings.

On an ipad, it is quick to put everything back on.
06-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Pocketnova.

I wouldn't do a restore. Just a fresh format.

I always prefer my computers and ipads clean even if I have to manually add all apps and settings.

On an ipad, it is quick to put everything back on.
Good idea, but I'd rather not do that because a lot of the games I have don't use iCloud, which means I would lose everything, right?
06-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Haven't had that problem myself, but I am aware of an issue specifically having to do with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It's got what's called a boot loop. Turn the phone on, and it shows the Samsung logo and a couple other things, then reboots over and over and rends the phone useless. I returned my first one, then, when it did the same thing on the second one, I decided it wasn't just defective and racked my brain to try to figure it out, talked to several T-Mobile people, none of which were aware of it and knew of no remedy, then finally figured it out myself. Everyone was returning Note3's. I showed corporate the fix and they were appreciative and passed it on. (Felt like a genius for a minute) Still, to this day Samsung hasn't publicly admitted there is/was any bugs in it. Was a vague but simple fix, so if anyone has this problem, I can walk you through it if necessary. PM me.