App description: **NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S and up, and iPad 2 and up - also requires iOS 6 and up**

****Episode 5: Cry Wolf is NOW AVAILABLE via in-app purchase****

From the studio behind the Game of the Year award-winning series The Walking Dead, comes a gritty, violent and mature thriller based on the award-winning Fables comic books (DC Comics/Vertigo).

As Bigby Wolf - THE big bad wolf - you will discover that a brutal, bloody murder is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.

An evolution of Telltale's ground-breaking choice and consequence game mechanics will ensure the player learns that even as Bigby Wolf, Sheriff of Fabletown, life in the big bad city is bloody, terrifying and dangerous.

***Save 25% on additional episodes in The Wolf Among Us game series by purchasing the Multi-Pack [Episodes 2-5] via in-app in the 'Episodes' menu***

Over a season of content spanning across 5 episodes (Episode 1-5 Available Now):

Episode 1: Faith - Available Now
Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors - Available Now
Episode 3: A Crooked Mile - Available Now
Episode 4: In Sheep's Clothing - Available Now
Episode 5: Cry Wolf - Available Now

Sanuku's comments:

07-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Yeah. What you choose should carry along to the sequel, if one is made.

HTML Code:
<name> Noah <!-- @lifesalich -->
<member since> Sept. 2008 <!-- that's 5+ years -->
<title> Sr. Web Developer <!-- NBA.com -->
08-12-2014, 04:15 AM
Can somebody tell me the file size on iPhone when all the episodes are installed?

08-12-2014, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
Can somebody tell me the file size on iPhone when all the episodes are installed?
I don't have it on my phone but the full game is 2.7 GB installed on my iPad.
08-12-2014, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
I don't have it on my phone but the full game is 2.7 GB installed on my iPad.
You gotta be kidding me that's why I can't install it! I think it will need at least 4 GB of free space!
11-18-2014, 07:07 PM
Simply brilliant. This is a fantastic story & an amazing game.
11-18-2014, 07:13 PM
Game is free atm, but I won't be playing it because i think the graphics look too advanced for an iPod Touch 4 :S
12-30-2014, 04:44 AM
Wolf on iPhone 6 - Shadows

Don't know if anyone's playing this on a new device. Recently started on the 6+, and there seem to be issues with shadows, aliasing, also some of the touch areas being too small (actions especially). From the looks of things Telltale don't update their old games...wanted to check in to see if others have the same problem / know of a fix before I jump in for the whole season. Thanks!
01-01-2015, 12:42 PM
I just played the first episode on my iPad Mini Retina and it played great. I actually enjoyed it more than The Walking Dead which I didn't really expect. Have the episodes ever gone on sale or should I just drop the cash to buy the last four?

Also how do the remaining four episodes compare to the first? Are they just as impressive or does it get worse along the way?

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)
01-01-2015, 02:55 PM
TWAU is a lot better than TWD S02, still not as amazing as season 1 because that was special. The remaining 4 episodes have great content, I would recommend it.

Obsessions: FTL | Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Gold Edition)
GC: onlyphoenix