Updating the pics breaks it on the iPhone AppStore?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by cramzy, Nov 26, 2009.

1. cramzy

cramzy Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I recently updated the pics (via ITSC) of almost all our apps, and what happened is that on the iPhone AppStore just one image appears now.

Check out 18,000 COOL JOKES for example.

Anyone has any idea what that would be? Anyone had this trouble in the past?

Thanks!

Cheers,
    ILIYA

2. I had the same problem before. I sent in a trouble report through the iTunes Connect "Contact Us" page and it was fixed within an hour, although it took them 2 days to actually reply to my request and tell me it was fixed.

3. cramzy

cramzy Well-Known Member

Hi!

But there's no e-mail there...it's more like a FAQ...I already e-mailed [email protected] but not reply so far... :(

Cheers,
    ILIYA

4. Depending on the path you take through the FAQ, some of them end up in a form where you can submit a problem report.

If you select Mange Your Applications in step 1, and then Editing my Application in step 2, then it shows you a feedback form you can submit.

5. Webtopia

Webtopia Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Mobile Application Developer
    Cairns, Australia
    Portrait and Landscape

I don't know if they've fixed it now. But there used to be a problem when you have some images in portrait and some in landscape.

They need to be all facing the same way.

Is you first image in landscape and the rest in portrait or vis-versa?

6. cramzy

cramzy Well-Known Member

Yup, that turns out to be the case. One of the pics was landscape, the others portrait. I made all portrait and it now works. Wow, Apple could've fixed that!

Thanks anyway for the info!

Cheers,
    ILIYA