Cyber Monday giveaway!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by G5 Entertainment, Dec 2, 2013.

1. G5 Entertainment

G5 Entertainment Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Claim your FREE Cyber Monday gift!

The season for miracles has just begun, and we are continuing to thank our fans with incredible presents!
    This week G5 is giving away Red Crow Mysteries: Legion, an epic hidden object adventure, completely FREE on ALL platforms! Are you ready to win the eternal battle between good and evil? Prove that you are the only one who can defeat the impending threat and preserve the world as we know it in this heart-pounding and mind-blowing game!

Learn more!

[​IMG]

2. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    yes we already know that,that thread already exist...

3. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    No need to be rude. We should be grateful that they're even giving one of their games away for free as there's loads of other developers out there who have chosen not to. In no way are G5 obliged to make any of their titles free.

Thank you G5!

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    The reason he said that was because the thread was pasted all over the place. I've deleted those and just moved one of them here instead

We all like sales but not sales threads practically pasted in every section saying the same thing

5. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    #5 dclose, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    G5 does this all the time. Besides putting their price drops in every forum except the price drops forum (you know, where people looking for price drops would actually see them?), they often put their contests in every forum but the contests fourm. I'm wondering if someone in their marketing department needs to brush up on his/her computer and/or comprehension skills. :D :rolleyes:

Anyway, good game and there's a little more [thread=211273]discussion about it on the earlier thread posted here in price drops[/thread].

6. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    you know what i mean,and don't get me wrong but i am big fun of G5 ;)

7. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    No worries, can be understandable seeing the sales thread everywhere. Still I'm very much appreciative to G5 for the sales and free games they are giving us.

Thank You G5 Entertainment.:)

8. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Gift horse, mouth-don't stare. ;)

9. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Sticking stuff haphazardly all over a site doesn't necessarily increase the number of people who will see what you have to offer. People ignore out-of-place posts, or miss the offers completely because they expect the posts to be about whatever the forum topic represents so they never open them up. I know I've done that. It can also backfire by giving the impression of spamming, or of offering lower-quality apps that have to be spammed to be noticed. Plus there's the increased work by the site mods to clean all this up, that could be spent working on real spam. So why not just figure out the best forum fit and go with that? Win-win imho. I love g5 games, on sale, free, or full price! I don't want to miss their announcements because they've stuck them somewhere unexpected.

10. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Love games of G5 too much. :D