Thank you for the Developer's Union Party

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by personaestudio, Mar 27, 2009.

1. personaestudio

Aug 18, 2008
    Studio Head
    Singapore
    I would like to give a shout out to thank IUGO for organizing the event. Meeting you guys up is great.

And as today is the last day of GDC, this maybe your last chance to snag some swag in the form of the USB retractable iPhone/iPod cable from us. We will be at the Singapore booth 5006 at the north hall. Until next time will be WWDC, see you guys there.

Sunny Koh

2. IUGOME

IUGOME Well-Known Member

Thank YOU Sunny for coming and bringing such great swag! That was very generous of you. Please do take a look at my other thread that I started about our party happening for WWDC if you plan on attending. We'd love to see you there too!

3. lemonkey

lemonkey New Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Senior Design Engineer
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks

I too want to thank the Developer's Union for the opportunity for the meetup. Met a bunch of great people. I'm saddened by the fact that I probably won't be able to make WWDC but I'll be watching for the news that comes out of it!

Oh, and the retractable USB cable is awesome (works on 3G phones btw). Thanks Sunny!

LeMonkey