Rolando Lvl:4-3 "The Great Escape" - HELP!Rolando Lvl:4-3 "The Great Escape" - HELP!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by klouud, May 11, 2009.

1. klouud

klouud Member

May 7, 2009
    Hey guys,

got to the end of Lvl:4-3 "The Great Escape" and can not seem to beat the end of it. The part where you have to bounce a bomb over to the other side of a pit to blow up a door and then bounce another one over to blow the floor.

Any help would be appreciated

tim

2. mactds

mactds Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2008
    LA
    I've beat the whole game, so I know what to do. I don't know if this should be in a different section, but here you go.

At the end once you get to the green pit with the fish with the bouncy thing on it, your going to have to get a bomb and push it with one of the rolandos over to the bouncy thing, so the bomb followed by the rolando are going to have to land on the bouncy thing to push it over to the other side, move your rolando away so you don't get blown up. Then do it again, this time once you bounce to the other side keep pushing to the final block over the exit.

The main part is to get the bomb and one rolando together to bounce tot he other side,

3. klouud

klouud Member

May 7, 2009
    Thanx! I'll try it out ASAP!

The game picks up a lot in world 2. Roldando truly is the iPhone's Mario.