Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    That Lanterna grin is kind of creepy. Thankfully I'm almost finished dexing them! :)

2. javaRich

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Hi awboj, anything else on your wanted list? :)

3. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    Hi there! Just about to change my sig to request Lunaris and Hennae. Pretty heavily dexing (have to laugh every time I type that cos my iPad wants to change it to sexing, which I didn't know was a word either) at the moment. Sorry I don't have any of your requests, but if you're happy to receive whatever comes I gift randomly, mostly Fortunos at the moment :)

4. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    Thanks Dom, let me know if there's anything you'd like in my habs, otherwise you're likely to get Fortunos :)

Also thanks to all my GC trader friends love all the frogs.

5. javaRich

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Sent a Lunaris and Hennae. With the autofill feature on the iPad I've typed out a couple of funny and "colorful" messages. Any gift is happily received, Thank You! :)

6. nickjames

nickjames Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Hey thanks for the frog bro. Just sent you a pyramid. PYRAMIS!! #damnautocorrect

7. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    Thanks, a Fortuno and a surprise on the way :)

8. DeanKeith

DeanKeith Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    Wow! Thanks everyone. And a special thanks to Shortbus (you will see why below)!

My inbox is totally backlogged, so I haven't even received some of the above gifts yet, but I have already received EVERY frog on my list, so you can consider this request filled.

Here is a list of who filled what (that I know of since stuff is still coming in):

Pluma - shortbus123
    Figularis - shortbus123
    Lunaris - shortbus123, awboj, javaRich
    Palma - shortbus123
    Coclearis - hollowman, shortbus123
    Infinitas - shortbus123
    Dimidius - AndiNZ, shortbus123
    Symphonia - shortbus123
    Gemma - shortbus123, javaRich
    Frondis - shortbus123, javaRich
    Pistrix - AndiNZ
    Fractus - shortbus123, awboj, javaRich
    Pulvillus - AndiNZ, shortbus123
    Foramen - lisianne, dlistar71, shortbus123
    Emblema - AndiNZ, shortbus123

Now you can see how amazing this group is!

P.S. if I left anyone out, it was either oversight or your gift has not arrived yet.

P.P.S. The reason all of the frog names are struck out is because I didn't even realize until I was done editing this post that I had already received every frog on the list, so the original idea was it would show what was left. Thanks again everyone!!

9. BTakeshi

BTakeshi Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Hawaii... Oahu.
    DEAN !!!! Aloha, been a long time.....

update ... have an 8month old son now... so he takes up ALL OF MY TIME...
    but I love it.... got a new iPhone... updated it and LOST ALL MY FROGGIE FRIENDS !! WTF !!!!

Game Center - .TAKO.

that's it.. dunno how to retrieve friends list.

Hope all is well with you...

10. Bexter218

Bexter218 New Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Could anyone please send me a lanterna? My game center ID Is Bexter218. Thanks!

11. MsRaeJae

MsRaeJae Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Office Manager
    Raleigh,NC
    Still need a Bulbus, please! MsRaeJae. Thank you, kindly.

12. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada

Thanks! Will send a couple if frogs as a thank you :)

13. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    I have one that I can send. Please send me a friend request.

Thank you to Domenic (8), Flip, Stephen, dlstar, MartiNZ (2), Meplie, Darthbobo (2), Danjarus, Nirtew, awboj (2), Quossum, Cygnet (2). Andi, Madmaze (2) and JavaRich (Set) for the gifts yesterday. Hope I have not missed anyone, there are more frogs waiting to get in my MB so chances are you will be on tomorrow's list :)

14. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Sorry.

15. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I had one, on the way.

16. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Update on status:

Done - Level 1-16 and Aceris, Americano

Starting on Arcus

Thank you to everyone that is helping with my addiction :)

17. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    I have 2 starter sets for this week set if anyone is interested.

18. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Dear Confused,

Sometimes people blame others (in your case, the capricious GC) for their own mistakes. Have you considered that your playing the game is the cause of your flumuxmment (flummuxitude?) Please consider seeking help.

Whereas the 12 step program to free oneself of addictions similar to yours exists, it is my professional opinion that a 100-hop program would be more helpful given the length & severity of your PF distress.

No thanks needed,

Dr. Noe Hitall

p.s.: Possibly helpful might be a book by the best-selling author, awboj, Fifty Shades of Acceptance. I've included quotes below:

The only thing that works for me is to only empty one slot at a time. That way I can be *almost* certain I won't decline something I want. This doesn't work when GC is being a bit more insistent with the gifting & I want one thing but not the other & the MB is full.

If NB addressed this problem yesterday, it wouldn't be soon enough!

:):)

Alas, I received no PMs from people wanting Starter Sets. But now that Dom has sent out all his Starter Sets & said to whom, that makes my job of random gifting of mine easier!

p.s.: Thanks to Andi for the Pistrix & Hennae, danj for the Amfractus, Quo for the Hennnae, Cygnet for the Aceris, & Green for the Symphonia & Frondis.

19. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Yes, ladies & gentlemen, I've done it again.

In my haste to send out my Starter Sets to two worthy PFers, I noticed AFTER THE FACT that I had forgotten to redeem them. This is the 2nd week in a row so you'd think I'd be more careful this time. But nooooooooo.

The handwriting is on the wall. On the floor & ceiling, too. I'm simply not cut out for this. My gaming is sloppy, aimless, & generally pitiful. But for this forum, the game would have been retired from my iPhone long ago.

What can you do, dear friends? Nothing. Nothing at all. Don't send me any Starter Sets or gifts of any kind for the next two or three days. I AM ABSOLUTELY SERIOUS. What I'm asking is NOTHING of you or from you.

First I need to decide if *any* set is worth this kind of frustration. Then I'll need to decide whether to just skip it & go like a true PF warrior or slowly make it up. It'll give me time to think about how I really want to play this game.

20. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010

I feel your pain, I think at one time I did that like two or three weeks consecutively. It hurts. My set is almost done. Let me know if you want it. Otherwise I will honor your "Do Not Pelt" wish and please know that generosity is not a fault and you have it in buckets. Hang in there!